Police outfit - after suggestions!

OK, so my OH and I's anniversary is fast approaching, we're going away for an adult only weekend and bit of us time. Following a brilliant suggestion on here already, I'm after a policewoman outfit to fit the Copper theme :D

But I'm torn between getting a dedicated police costume - not the most amazing selection on LH unfortunately, or do I go for something like a catsuit (always wanted to see her in one!) and then pimp it up with a few accessories? The catsuit would be more versatile as opposed to a one-use costume.

This is the cat suit I had in mind as the OH has never worn latex before (but says she'd be open to trying)...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29981

Open to ideas here, and thanks for taking the time to read x

Latex is one of those things that you either love or hate.

for those who hate it - it's expensive, hard to put on, needs cleaning, needs shining, has to be thrown away if it rips, and can make you sweat buckets.

but it looks - and feels - amazing...

i think a latex catauit is a good investment for anyone.

I think it is a good idea to buy the catsuit and some accessories! It will probably look more sexy and can be used multiple times. :)

Sxleksaker wrote:

I think it is a good idea to buy the catsuit and some accessories! It will probably look more sexy and can be used multiple times. :)

+1

Looks amazing x

Yeah I'm actually loving that lycra catsuit, do you think it'd stand up to putting a police pin badge on it though, wouldn't want to rip it :/

Maybe go for a police hat or something just to be sure the outfit stays intact? :)

Good shout, guess I'll have a look on eBay for the accessories, already have handcuffs...

Can't wait! X

Instead of a catsuit, have you thought of a bodystocking? Maybe a good alternative if she never had one before.

What are you going to use for a truncheon? Lol xxx

lovingnewtoys wrote:

What are you going to use for a truncheon? Lol xxx

If I'm naughty enough, hopefully one of her strapon dildos ;)

Any chance of a glimpse of the final result? X

I love the look of that catsuit the only thing that put me off is that the feet are covered!

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Any chance of a glimpse of the final result? X

Possibly, no promises as I'm not the one wearing it x

Gem276 wrote:

I love the look of that catsuit the only thing that put me off is that the feet are covered!

There's another, almost identical, without feet, with added boob zips, but don't feel that fits the police theme as well.,.plus I'm hoping to ease my OH into wearing her first catsuit so want her to be comfortable :)

Aww, that's very sweet of you!

I tried two catsuits from here but they had to go back. I tried the PVC one which for me looked and sounded like a plastic bag and the other one even the small was slightly too big as despite my boobs and big bum my actual frame is pretty tiny! I'd have worn the other one out but we were looking for a something to have sex in and it didn't have a crotch zip.

I had a family murder mystery night and was a copper so and alternative was a white blouse with Police hat and seamed stockings, my Dad neatly had a heart attack poor man! I like your choice though and it'll work if she's got a great pair of boots! It sounds like you have a great weekend planned! Xx

Aww, that's very sweet of you!

I tried two catsuits from here but they had to go back. I tried the PVC one which for me looked and sounded like a plastic bag and the other one even the small was slightly too big as despite my boobs and big bum my actual frame is pretty tiny! I'd have worn the other one out but we were looking for a something to have sex in and it didn't have a crotch zip.

I had a family murder mystery night and was a copper so and alternative was a white blouse with Police hat and seamed stockings, my Dad neatly had a heart attack poor man! I like your choice though and it'll work if she's got a great pair of boots! It sounds like you have a great weekend planned! Xx

Well I had a fun time being arrested by a police woman .So that would be my choice

I prefer more than just a basque type or two small pieces of polyester when it comes to roleplay suits, so most of mine come from a well known competitor. Sorry to say, but they have much nicer and cheaper dresses as outfits generally, the kind one could also wear for fancy dress parties or Carneval or Halloween. So I do have a police dress from over there too, but I did get the truncheon and the police hat from LH as accessories, and some basic metal handcuffs too. I would also love to be able to get one of those "... inspector" badges that you can find around the internet, but shipping is an issue with most resellers for me.

era wrote:

I prefer more than just a basque type or two small pieces of polyester when it comes to roleplay suits, so most of mine come from a well known competitor. Sorry to say, but they have much nicer and cheaper dresses as outfits generally, the kind one could also wear for fancy dress parties or Carneval or Halloween. So I do have a police dress from over there too, but I did get the truncheon and the police hat from LH as accessories, and some basic metal handcuffs too. I would also love to be able to get one of those "... inspector" badges that you can find around the internet, but shipping is an issue with most resellers for me.

The Police dress we bought from LH was an abosolute cracker . It is wearable for parties as well in conjunction with modesty shorts , It was also very high quality much better than those from fancy dress shops. Sadly they stopped stocking it . Like yourself I don't think the current range are as good as the one we bought .

Ok, this is shaping up to be something special; though it's becoming more of a tactical special police style get-up!

To go with the Whisper of the night catsuit, I've bought a black tactical utilty belt and some metal carabinas from which she can hang the hogtie d-ring, some cuffs, and a flogger or baton of some sort. Also went for a black SWAT style baseball cap rather than a plastic vinyl hat.

Now browsing black nylon shoulder holsters, in which she can carry the custom-made metallic copper dildo that Adam at Godemiche is making for me.

This weekend away is going to be amazing!!