Looking for some ideas on how to tease the Mrs

HI Guys

I mentioned before that my Mrs is a big tease . As I am too dog tired for full sex at he moment , I am looking for ideas on how to tease her as I think we are about to have the battle of the teases at some point in the near future.

So just looking for some ideas. at the moment but don't just make them just for the bedroom as we tend to go out a lot at weekends so perhaps something for the busy pub we go into as well.

Thanks guys

A remote control love egg?

Run her a bath all romantically, kiss her and slowly undresse her top half, then say go on then have your bath before it gets cold hahahha ... then walk out

sassykitten;) wrote:

Run her a bath all romantically, kiss her and slowly undresse her top half, then say go on then have your bath before it gets cold hahahha ... then walk out

and then run....very fast !! lol

Gawd I said tease not a divorce ! lol.![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

We do have a Love Egg but this has joined the sex toy scrap heap( wasn't cheap either) . She has tried to like it but doesn't feel comfortable with it and thats before I started pushing the buttons .

What do you think to a game of footsie if I massage her intimate zone with my foot whilsts in the pub/restaurant ?

She will either love it and rush you home for a crazed sex session or you get a crack on the jaw.

mysteron wrote:

Gawd I said tease not a divorce ! lol.![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

We do have a Love Egg but this has joined the sex toy scrap heap( wasn't cheap either) . She has tried to like it but doesn't feel comfortable with it and thats before I started pushing the buttons .

What do you think to a game of footsie if I massage her intimate zone with my foot whilsts in the pub/restaurant ?

This could work well...and may wear sexy undies, take a trip to the mens and send her a pic asking if she likes what you're wearing ? x

Terri JJ wrote:

mysteron wrote:

This could work well...and may wear sexy undies, take a trip to the mens and send her a pic asking if she likes what you're wearing ? x

I can do better than that. I might take them off and place them in her clutch/handbag when I get back from the gents. I will do that later on though after the footsie session.

I havn't told her yet but when we get back I want to watch Man Utd v Barcelona football match![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I am just wondering how much of the match I will be able to watch uninterrupted?

mysteron wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

mysteron wrote:

I can do better than that. I might take them off and place them in her clutch/handbag when I get back from the gents. I will do that later on though after the footsie session.

I havn't told her yet but when we get back I want to watch Man Utd v Barcelona football match![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I am just wondering how much of the match I will be able to watch uninterrupted?

Not much would be my guess ;) x

Terri JJ wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Not much would be my guess ;) x

Hmm you are probably right as you usually are ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

To tease her even more I might take a clean pair of undies with me and place these into her bag instead so she thinks I am now commando but of course I am not.. Could be more fun later!