Help in teasing my husband

Hi I'm new here and a bit shy when it comes to all this but I brought a new toy on Friday got it Saturday it was remote control vibrating egg charged it and gave it a go my husband loved that he was in control and thought it was quite funny while I was trying to clean up around the kids with him pressing buttons any hoo he didn't last till bed time sneaking upstairs while the kids where busy lol anyway we have planned a day of shopping with the kids to get a couple of toys and stuffs I don't want to wear the egg out as I know it won't stay in place :( my question is is there anything you do or wear that would tease him so he justs wants to get back home and into bed?

Depends on what he likes / is comfortable with, but you can use the same thing on him. There all kinds of remote vibrations for men from cock rings (shouldn't be worn too long though) to plugs to just placing a bullet somewhere sensitive on him. Have fun with it. Honestly, as you have seen, him just having that devilish control is enough to get him raring to go, but I definitely understand not wanting to wear it or the practice out.

That's the thing in summer I would wear a short dress with nothing on underneath and he couldn't keeps his hand off me not sure if it had something to do with me never ever wearing a dress I got married in a dress and as soon as we were married I got home and changed into trousers lol but he's worse than me I've sugeste a cock ring but he said no he's fine with me having things on for him but is reluctant to wear anything himself I brough a crotch less little number the other week he really like might see if I can some how wear it under my clothes but let him know I'm wearing it. It might just work lol

Sounds like a plan. Would it be a turn on for you to have him wear something? I know he said that he would prefer not to but I would almost garauntee that if you ask him to do it for you because it would turn you on, then he would enjoy it a lot more than he ever thought and it might get him to come out of his shell a bit. Worth a shot, could be a fun game between you two.

flash to him in public

I might have to take a peek in a few shops lol but if I go to annsummers he stands out side with a red face lol so never really know what he likes its all guess work lol

Then make it what you like. LOL

Just suprise him with something u can use on each other . Cow girl worked for us

I guess I can understand why he doesn't want to wear something out and about - if it got him excited, it's obviously a little harder for men to hide it in public than us women.

There is some gorgeous crotchless underwear here on Lovehoney. Wearing something like that and then only telling him once you're out and about might be a saucy surprise for him!

Also, if you're looking for something that you can insert inside yourself and know it will stay in while you're out in public, you could look into some beginner's ben wa balls.

Jrok wrote:

Depends on what he likes / is comfortable with, but you can use the same thing on him. There all kinds of remote vibrations for men from cock rings (shouldn't be worn too long though) to plugs to just placing a bullet somewhere sensitive on him. Have fun with it. Honestly, as you have seen, him just having that devilish control is enough to get him raring to go, but I definitely understand not wanting to wear it or the practice out.

100% agree x

Get him to wear http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31058.

Its fun in the car over bumps etc.

Get him to wear http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31058.

Its fun in the car over bumps etc.

Get him to try a lovely butt plug/ prostate toy. Make him hold on

Sometimes when we're out, my wife arrives back from the bathroom and shoves her clenched fist into my hand to give me something. It's her knickers that shes slipped of in the loo and that always gets me in the mood to get home ASAP! She has it down to a T though and only does it every so often so that it nearly always takes me by surprise.