Looking for something I can go out with non-pervs in :D

For my birthday I'm having an Angels and Demons themed night of drinking in a months time, and I've designed my costume exactly as I want it, except for one thing.

I'm doing a tap dancer style winged demon (how hard is to find a cheap top hat that isn't gold and glittery?!) and I'm stuck on the bottoms. I'd drawn it with shorts (yes I drew it first- I'm going all out on this one!) and have been looking at those silky city style hotpants that were popular last year or so. But ebay hopping last night I found the PVC skirts route. And me likey. But me wants something not arse cheek skimming because I want to be able to get through the night without someone calling me a slag or trying for an upskirt photo!

Anyone got any recommendations for something on the cheaper side which I can wear in public, move in easily enough, and still look sexy in for the boyfriend that night...

How about the skirt with some boy shorts underneath??

i love that skirt carly - v.sexy

I've got my eye on that exact skirt dirt cheap on Ebay as we speak lol. It may be the choice...

I love this site- non sparkly top hat too! W00t!

Crayola your gonna look amazing hun, we want piccy's mind

Yeah that skirt Carly picked out is amazing!

i thought i had looked at everything on the lh site - but there is just too much to look at - never seen that skirt and it is so good!

I'm going to be sitting on the bid at 8pm, then another at 10pm if I lose that.

There shall be photos, do not worry. I got my dance cane, still looking into some top hats and now all I need is this bloody skirt lol. Cross things for me people!

Missed out on two. Damned people with more money than me! lol

Sorry crayola not good better luck next time...

Was the price difference from LH very much? With free postage you're often betetr off just buying from LH. I realised that when I was looking at latex skirts. I haven't bought yet, but with polish and lube etc, LH won. No suprise there then

Even including postage they both went for just over £10, so a £7 saving. I kept increasing my max bid then got sniped at the last second.

I may just bite the bullet and buy it from LH. Give it a couple of weeks and a finance check and then I'll decide. I have my fall back option if not.

Crayola, you are better not bidding at all until the last minute, by keep bidding you only alert your competitor/s to the fact you are interested. Get the OH to count down the last 15 seconds, and stick in your bid and just pray the computer isn't running slowly.

Good luck.

Tallboy

Yeah thats what I do. I let it get to one or two minutes (cos I do not have the timing to get to 15 seconds lol) then bid (usually have to log in and everything so that takes time). Then if someone does have higher I have time to counter bid. I never bid in anything but the last minute lol.

Anyhoo- mission complete! Got one for £10. So I'm chuffed :)

crayola wrote:

Yeah thats what I do. I let it get to one or two minutes (cos I do not have the timing to get to 15 seconds lol) then bid (usually have to log in and everything so that takes time). Then if someone does have higher I have time to counter bid. I never bid in anything but the last minute lol.

Anyhoo- mission complete! Got one for £10. So I'm chuffed :)

Well done good for you External Media

Wow bargain Crayola hun. can wait to see how you look on your night out xx

thats meant in an interested way and not a pervy way lol

nice bargin crayola! looking forward to pics, have fun on night out

No need to apologise Sexychich, pervy gets me through the day after all... Cray hun is dressing up like Lara Croft... Cray hun you might be able to sell tickets for that!!!

Yours tallboy

Oooh Lara Croft is a really good one actually!