Losing weight?

drurysl02 wrote:

Im super glad that im not alone in this!
I don't even want to lose the weight for others. It is purely for myself. As I don't even likelooking at myself naked and I can't wear the clothes I wish I could. Its a damn shame I got so bloody big when I was pregnant because my somach is ruined! I've got the jelly wobbly bit at the bottom of my stomach and im covered im stretch marks. x

Me too, I want to do it for me. I'm a size 18 and look in the mirror and honestly feel sick most of the time at what I see.....I'm so lucky that I have a guy who tells me i'm hot even though I really don't see how he can think that. I do agree with naughty mums idea of taking photos in nice outfits, I have (after many retakes, lol) a couple of pics that i've taken of myself in really nice lingerie where I think actually I look ok in this and that makes me feel better sometimes to look back at it.

My sister has stretch marks from her little boy that won't go and I try to make her feel better by telling her that they are her mummy tiger stripes which makes her laugh

You'll never be alone on here hun x