love bites your thoughts ??

Basically what it says in the title what are your thoughts about the 'love bite'

I absolutely love the sensation of it while in a good session that it can just push me over the edge to wild but I absolutely hate the look of them x

I hate the look and feel of them, which thinking about it is a little odd as I love pain during play and I really love having marks left!

Think it just reminds me too much of certain people in my teen years, who thought it was cool to leave a lovebite on their partners everytime they saw them...nothing sexy or pleasurable about it more a possesive thing, if that makes sense?

I like my neck been bit and sucked. But if anyone ever left one on my neck. I'd have their guts. I think they're repulsive and trashy. There was always a bunch of lasses at my high school who had them and they all had bad names for themselves. And the lads that gave them the marks didn't have much better names for themselves xD

I'm the same as you, kinky wife. I love the sensation when in the moment. Hate hate hate the look of them though.
My oh accidently gave me one a few weeks ago. I gently but firmly rubbed which hazel into it in circular motions, within two/three hours of it happening. By the morning, it was 98% gone. And it was a dark one!!!

I work in a psychiatric hospital. Glad I didn't have to worry about trying to cover it all day!!

I like the feeling of being bitten ( gently ) and sucked but don't want to be left with a lovebite. It's the kind of thing you have as a teenager not a woman of my age !

hate the look but have a friend who is very good at it without leaving a mark

Dont mind any kind of marks - just as long as they're not visible when I'm dressed. I will make an exception for bad!y bruised/marked wrists as I consider that to be my fault for struggling to much !

My wife does enjoy marking me with love bites but does a lot of them on my chest.

My wife does enjoy marking me with love bites but does a lot of them on my chest.

I enjoy my partner leaving marks on me, so I dodn't mind them on my thighs, hips or back. Just not anywhere visible.

I thought you were on about the Halestorm song at first!

I like the sensation of them, the look im ok with as long as they are not on show to others.

For me they are a teenage thing that I use to love to give to make it obviouse that i was with a bloke, but something I have long left behind.

Terri JJ wrote:

Dont mind any kind of marks - just as long as they're not visible when I'm dressed. I will make an exception for bad!y bruised/marked wrists as I consider that to be my fault for struggling to much !

+1

I personally Love my partner biting and nibbling my neck, Marks and bruises are just part of the fun.

Ink and Kink wrote:

I like my neck been bit and sucked. But if anyone ever left one on my neck. I'd have their guts. I think they're repulsive and trashy. There was always a bunch of lasses at my high school who had them and they all had bad names for themselves. And the lads that gave them the marks didn't have much better names for themselves xD

I'm 100% with you on the appearance of them I and I doesn't happen very often as I aways worry about it being seen I just wish it was possible to do with out leaving a trace

I love them, don't care if someone thinks it's Trampy, I love seeing my reflection while out shopping, seeing it and re bearing how I got it. Mum kicked off once when she saw one and now my OH refuses to give me them :( my judgemental family ruin everything!

OUCH! Thank you ;) wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

+1

+2

I was brought up in a very strict household and things like this where frowned upon and I'm not sure if its still a fear then a hate I'm just trying to work it out in my head I was wanting to see what other people thought I'm trying to start from scratch with what I feel about things xx

I love the feeling of getting them but can not stand the sight pf them so me and my parter do not partake. However when I am out with my best friend and his boyfriend we all occasionally ending up with one or two after having a good old drink lol. Xx