Hickeys/bruises

So I have some major bruises on my boobs and some major hickeys from a very intense sex session. It was amazing but now I’m like how do I get rid of these quickly and how long might that take? They’re starting to go from purple to yellow now but we’ve decided not to do any more until these ones have gone.
I just love having marks made on me from an amazing time, but the ones on my neck are a little hard to hide.
How do you manage to control yourselves enough to not make the bruising too bad? I absolutely loooove it on my neck but obviously that’s a lot more visible. I just like it quite rough but think we might need to control ourselves a bit more - on the other hand, life is too short not to go rough and should be enjoying it as much as possible.

Any tips/advice? Anything that helps with bruises?
Thanks!

3 Likes

Arnica is supposed to help, but it will depend on the extent to of the bruising. I did see something that said toothpaste can help but I have no idea if that’s true.

Other than buying roll neck jumpers or scarfs, you could try drawing a line where your clothing would normally hide your skin and have that as a limit of where bruising can be and/or time your rougher sessions for when you have a couple of days to recover without too many people seeing you.

3 Likes

Alternate between applying heat and ice to the bruises. It will encourage blood flow and help healing.

3 Likes

Ha ha, this reminds me of when I was a teenager, my first G/friend would bite the feck out of me until one day I said “Stop it” :rofl:

Never knew of a solution for guy’s but I did know of women who would use make up.

1 Like

And you can’t use the collar on a shirt because if If you do EVERYONEEEE knows what you’re trying to hide

2 Likes

Ha ha yes, a school mate of mine would wear a scarf around his neck on the hottest of hot days day’s, we all knew why but he’d say he had a cold :smile:

1 Like

Another vote for Arnica. That stuff is really effective.

Well said! If it’s something you enjoy then I’d say wear them with pride and if need to cover up the ones on your neck, maybe try some foundation?

1 Like

Wow this brought back memories…not had one for about 35 years…

On the neck it’s difficult and if you do try to hide them too much looks obvious as to why you’re wearing a scarf…or high necked jumper for example.

Like others have said I heard arnica was good and toothpaste too but I never tried anything.

What helped me was “no more marks where my mum can see them” so kept to that.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Wow , I have not had one of them since I was a young man . Had told my g/f at the time I do not care for visible hickys . So she had given me a bad one on my neck and I got ribbed by many friends , but Mom and Dad were not impressed . A few days later we were going to a lake swimming with several close couples . So I gave her one hell of a hicky on the inside of her thigh while eating her pussy . She did not notice it over the next few days . When we got to the lake and she removed her cloths down to her bikini the other girls noticed right away . Funny , she NEVER gave me any more neck hickys . Sorry no suggestions and I am old , so you triggered a memory .

3 Likes

no worries! That’s pretty funny
It definitely seems like a younger person thing so I’ll have to grow out of it but I just love the way it feels
I’m sure I’ll be able to get my SO to calm down a bit on the neck and they can go a bit more crazy where I can hide them

1 Like

Back in the 80’s I gave my then boyfriend “love bites” from his nipple to his pubic area in like a “stepping stones” wavy pattern (about 8 of)… Then from the tip of his penis down to his scrotum in a line (about 6 of)…

He asked for them… loved them and loved the way they felt too @moon98

3 Likes

Was told as a youth they can cause blood clots…so not getting them or giving them is the best way to hide them…simples

Refreshing an older thread…
I know love bites are more a teenage thing but I love the feel of getting them but my partner sticks to my boobs so its easy to hide. We also love getting a bit boob slappy and I end up with magnificent bruises but I don’t bother trying to get rid of them, I just enjoy the change of colours. Arnica does work well though, I’ve had some disappear in a few days after using arnica a few times a day.
I more use bio oil to help minimise scarring on my ‘carvings’. Some have gone away completely, like my wee wonky heart but the latest one isn’t budging. I half love it and half want it to go so we can do it again.

Any suggestions for other products that help to reduce the appearance of scars?
I know not being carved is the ultimate way to avoid scarring but I enjoy it, which is why I do it. I would just like it to not be so long between those experiences.

1 Like

@JoCat I really miss biting and being bitten totally love lovebites the marks the bruises. I even like biting the top of my arm.

1 Like

I get bitey when I’m ‘in the moment’ but I love to be bitten :smiling_imp:

With my last partner when she would be reaching orgasm she would really clamp down on me, i loved the feeling of how hard she was biting, it was kind of a shock feeling as i didn’t know it was going to happen. teeth marks​:two_hearts: and bruises :two_hearts:

1 Like

Love it @teacake :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

1 Like

I love being bitten. It’s something I’ll often ask for, either as a prelude to other things, or just as a moment of intense connection when other things aren’t possible.

2 Likes