Love honey app?

Hey all, I'm pretty new here and was wondering if love honey had their own stand alone app instead of using a browser. I've been experiencing issues of having to log in everytime I use this forum. Using a app would improve the experience I would of thought of using this forum and also other areas of the site like shopping etc. If a app is available would be nice thanks.

No there isn’t an app. There used to be one for shopping (but not the forum as far as I can remember). But I think they had issues with Apple not liking th adult content.

Bad Influence wrote:

Hey all, I'm pretty new here and was wondering if love honey had their own stand alone app instead of using a browser. I've been experiencing issues of having to log in everytime I use this forum. Using a app would improve the experience I would of thought of using this forum and also other areas of the site like shopping etc. If a app is available would be nice thanks.

I haven't had any problems logging in. Perhaps contact customer service for advice if you're having issues logging in.

Ok thanks for the help guys, maybe Lovehoney could use the community forum apps like Tapatalk and link their forums to that. The app interface could benefit a lot of people since people mainly use mobile devices. I may contact them about this

I contacted them about using a app called Tapatalk for the forums it as a good interface and easy to use https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quoord.tapatalkHD That's the app if anyone wants to try it out.