Missing out on special offers by a couple of hours. ARGHHH!!!

Does this ever happen much to anyone else? My example...today i bought the Sqweel and the three attachments, which came to around £60.00, then a couple of hours later i get an email telling me if i spend £40.00 or more i am entitled to a free rabbit vibrator. Now, don't get me wrong, i won't use a rabbit :P but i'm sure my girlfriend would appreciate it a lot :P This seems to happen to me quite often. I've emailed to ask if i can still take part in the promotion as my order hasn't been sent out yet but we'll wait and see.

ARGHHHHH!!!!!

Well, i just got a positive response from LH, which doesn't surprise me as they've always been great in the past. Seems my order will be sent out with the freebie sent separately as the original order has already been packed. This is another reason why i like this place, fast responses and keeping their customers happy...in more ways than one :D

Thanks to Amie for the response :)

hey hun, I know I got that email and was well p****d off! I placed two orders in last 24 hrs totally over £ 50. It's just our luck eh?!

rb

xx

yep my parcel, first in a while arrived this morning

xGGx

I think my Scottishness makes me take it a little harder :P If there's anything going for free, i hate to miss out, lol. Nah, seriously, my girlfriend already has a couple but it annoyed me to miss out by a couple of hours or so. Gladly, it's all sorted. You should give it a try and see what comes of it. The worst they can say is "no".

Yay! Emailed customer service and they are gonna send me one out. Thanks clown feet. hope you or your oh enjoy your free rabbit!

xx

Ah good. Glad you got it sorted out :) It's cool to see them keeping their customers happy :) And i'm sure me and my girly will enjoy it, even though it's for her not me :P Just had to point that out, lol.

lol. thanks clown feet. well then I hope she enjoys it, it's nice of you to care enough to be thinking of her, especially when it's a freebie that wouldn't be of any use to you. I think that's very considerate. Not just that but it's the principle too.lol.

xx

Wow! Another amazing response by Lovehoney!

I put in an order yesterday, so was somewhat disappointed to have lost out on this deal, but I was good (ish!) in the end and only spent £35 and I'm not sure I could have justified the extra expense for the rabbit. (But having said that, I know that had I seen this offer I would have spent that little bit more! Ah well!)

Enjoy your rabbits people, and thank you to Clown Feet for posting this originally!

Glad LH came through for you ClownFeet - I hate rabbits so this offer won't tempt me but GREAT to know that LH helped you out.

As if we'd expect any less!!

Angel x

hi KK. try iy I spent £38 last night and £10 today and they said they would send one out to me.

xx

ive just had a reply to my cheeky email and they are sending me one as well

for Lh customer service

xGGx

Results all round then :) I'm glad they helped you all out :)

Goes to check e-mail and offers.... :-)

ronnie-baby wrote:

hi KK. try iy I spent £38 last night and £10 today and they said they would send one out to me.

xx

Ooh, thank you! Shall investigate...!

:D Im glad my man thinks of keeping this kit happy by making rational use of the resources ;)

meowmeow wrote:

:D Im glad my man thinks of keeping this kit happy by making rational use of the resources ;)

You sound like a very lucky girly. You should keep a hold of that guy. He sounds considerate, generous, thoughtful and loving. Definitely one for keeping :D

Super happy this seems to be sorted for everyone and sorry if you've missed out on any offers in the past. Do always contact customer service if this happens and I know they will do their best to help you.

We always have offers running but super special ones come and go depending on lots of behind the scenes planning. There is no hard and fast rule to them as we like to keep them special but you should see a general movement and change in offers happening at the start of a month. Also it's always worth making sure you're on the mailing list for the newsletter as there are lots of exclusive offers that don't necessarily appear on the site but are only offered via the newsletter.

I've registered for this 'newsletter' numerous times and never seem to get it, yet I get all other LH emails and it's not in my spam folder.......

Dirty Red Angel wrote:

I've registered for this 'newsletter' numerous times and never seem to get it, yet I get all other LH emails and it's not in my spam folder.......

I had to register a different email, the one I use on here doesn't seem to work. However my masquerademinx one is fine. They are both hotmail.