Love/Lust - Just a question?

Even though I have my fibro, I do everything here, even sometimes washing both cars. Ironing etc, the meals, but I do get my dinner cooked for me on a Sunday which is nice. I can't remember a time when he got a duster out or anything like that.

I'll take his ironing upstairs for him, put it away otherwise it would stay downstairs for ever! He's started coming up with new ways to mix things up sexually, but other than that then that's it.

I sent him a text with my profile pic that's here to him and got no response! But then when the love and emotion has died after 29 yrs married, then I can't expect anything else from him now! :(

I do most of the chores and cooking as my OH has fibromyalgia and is a full time uni student, I used to put origami swans in her pocket and purse to let her know I'm thinking of her...but I stopped and don't know why...maybe it's time to pull out the paper and show her again x

I love to do little things for my oh, I'll buy little treats I.e. Chocolate or cakes, daft things I see and think he'd find cute or funny. Then when he's working at home I'll make him drinks throughout the day, lunch nothing huge but hopefully lets him know I love him. When he's in our office upstairs often times I stand behind him while he works massaging his shoulders and chatting to him. The sex is amazing but its more than that he's my best friend, the one person I always want to tell when things happen good or bad.

I ike tobuy my gf presents and cook her dinners and give her lifts places. She does a lot for me too. It is important to keep the boring everyday things up to maintain the love dynamic.