Thank you Lovehoney

Didnt know where to post this so please move to relevant section if in wrong place.

I just wanted to say thanks to the people running this place.
A few weeks ago i stumbled on the website and have been hooked ever since. I took my time to read the forums and the product reviews and i placed my first order. A few things to surprise the OH on a night away.
She loved the surprises and another two orders have gone in since then. All with great service and one even came a day earlier than stated.

Now i find the OH is so impressed that she too started reading the website and quickly set herself up with her own account and has placed an order of her own ... Some surprises for our next night away in a few weeks time. I was gobsmacked.

So ... Thanks Lovehoney team
I can see this being a fun semi regular occurance as we love our nights away.

Isn't Lovehoney just the best?! There's actually a thread dedicated to praise Cudtomer care 😊.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/553892-praise-for-lovehoney-customer-care/page-6/

Glad you've enjoyed your time here, and enjoy your orders. X

Hi Fredster 

I am so glad to hear that you are happy with the service you have received. 

Thank you for taking the time to pop in here and feed us back , it is so great to hear and we love seeing that couples are enjoying the site together ! 

Have a lovely night away ![wink|20x20](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif "wink") and many more to come !