Lovehoney are the best!!

I haven't had any probs with stuff I've bought from LH. I was buying from Ann Summers but what with free delivery, special offers and the range of products, I'm definately a convert!

lovehoney win hands down over any other sex-shop!!! x

I recommended Lovehoney to my best mate. She's cursing me now...as she's spending a fortune LOL

lickityclit wrote:

I recommended Lovehoney to my best mate. She's cursing me now...as she's spending a fortune LOL

ive done the same. trying to get her onto the forums too!!

ps. thought this one needs to be bumped, cos they are still ace!!! x

I agree - LoveHoney is fab! Love the free postage, great range, regular new products, reviews, forums and super fast delivery. I do think other online retailers could learn something from them. It never fails to amaze me how many online retailers just don't get the fast response/delivery thing...

I've recommended LH to a few lads in work and one of the girlies and they all rave about it and they all bought a tracey cox bullet initially!

SG69 x

titania wrote:

I agree - LoveHoney is fab! Love the free postage, great range, regular new products, reviews, forums and super fast delivery. I do think other online retailers could learn something from them. It never fails to amaze me how many online retailers just don't get the fast response/delivery thing...

and its the more expensive ones that seem to take longer!! x