Lovehoney Glitches

Mine’s fixed now, looks like a pending order has now gone through and that’s sorted it.

If you’ve been told you’re getting a tester item but it’s not been sent yet perhaps that could be it?

I don’t know if this is intentional or not but only the plus size version of lingerie is available in the outlet (including appearing twice for some, hence me thinking it may be a glitch)

So for the past hour or two, I’ve been trying to see my orders within my account and every time I’ve been met with this message:

“Sorry we can’t recall this information right now. Please check back later.”

Is it just me or is it happening to anyone else? This hasn’t really happened to me before and I was wondering if the site is having technical difficulties as a whole?

1 Like

Hey, this has been an issue for a few weeks. No doubt it’s been looked into just slightly annoying in the interim.

Yes me too as I have an item I wanted to try to find out how long I’d had it… but gave up after a while.

Same here, most of the time I try to retrieve this information - it’s unavailable.

I have this issue regularly on the mobile site but very rarely on the desktop - so might be worth logging in on your laptops if you’re currently trying via your phones. :wink:

Just tried both and getting the ‘sorry’ message on the phone but all good on the lappy. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oooh. Nice catch. You can have a banana for that one. :banana::slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

I have this issue occasionally to regularly, but it’s never persistent. If I just come back later that day it tends to be back up and going. It’s clearly some sort of data reliability that needs to be addressed, but those irregular gremlins tend to be quite trickier to find than the persistent ones.

I had the same problem a few days ago but seems to be working ok today .

This has been passed along to the team :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks @Lovehoney_Brenna :blush:

1 Like

For some reason the other day the forum wouldn’t load despite what device I was on :sweat_smile: It only worked after I turned my VPN on for a bit and now it loads :woman_shrugging: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Deal of the Day isn’t loading on USA site. Page opens with the DOTD banner, but nothing else in that page.

2 Likes

Thank you for raising, this has been fixed and should show in an hour or so :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Arg, I just lost all my saved items
I think to recreate:
open site without logging on
Right click to open a tab for something you like
Login
add to saved (so far so good, the count increases by 1)
Go back to original tab (can’t save as not logged in)
Saved items goes to 1 ie loses everything previously saved
:frowning:

3 Likes

I’ve raised this, thank you for the reproduction steps :pray:

3 Likes

Some pf the sneak preview blackfriday discounts arent showing up, especially for the electrostim stuff oddly. Thought id just mention it it’ll probubly be going public soon

2 Likes

Yes, also some of the latex bondage clothing isn’t showing the discount even though it’s in the sale :relaxed:

and the Fist It range - still at £19.99 - and I need a new tub - or two
:slight_smile:

1 Like