Lovehoney Glitches

@Lovehoney_Brenna hi, not sure whats up with this particular listing, but its been like it for a while so i thought id mention it. Isnt linked to a page, if you click it you just get the “error, unavailable page” instead.

The ability to sign out has disappeared. It use to e below do not disturb in the menu but has now gone?

I can still see it on my PC @steve19. Will check my phone in a second.

I have it on my screen? (android/chrome)

But if you’re using a PC you can type shift+z shift+z and that should do it. :+1:

Alternatively, if you’re on a smaller device, you can swop to ‘desktop view’ in your browser, and the log-out button can sometimes reappear in that view.

1 Like

@steve19 which device are you using? :thinking:

Hi, I am using a laptop and use firefox as a browser. Laptop is windows 10

Please could I grab some screenshots? :slight_smile:

Yes I was about to send them to you but sign out has now reappeared. It was not there last night or first thing this morning but is there now so not to worry. may be a browser issue and it storing into although firefox normally does not store history

1 Like

If you notice it vanish again - please grab a screenshot! Fingers crossed it doesn’t happen again though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Brenna, @Lovehoney_Brenna The log off has gone again.

1 Like

Noooo :slightly_frowning_face: Thank you for the screenshot!

1 Like

@steve19 Could I grab your display resolution please?

@Lovehoney_Brenna my resolution is 1920 x 1080

Thank you! :slight_smile:

@steve19 Is it still missing for you?

No problems this morning. Many thanks for all your help. @Lovehoney_Brenna

Let me know if it happens again! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Seems to be a glitch on one of the current offer links for the ‘free ROMP wand’. No products found. :wink:
If you go straight to the ‘Offers’ main tab the link doesn’t show at all, but if you go to the 50% off toys or lingerie links it then appears in the side menu when on those pages.

Hi folks I access the forum on iPhone main site not app. Having an issue where if I use the @ to mention someone nothing happens and I have to type out the whole user name. Worked fine previously. Anyone else have the same issues or suggestions to try? Possibly phone is getting to old now it’s a 6 :joy:

1 Like

@steevo68 I’m currently on an Android and I had this issue the other day. I’m on Android 11 which is a newish one I think. Just give it a day or two. It hasn’t happened to me since. You could always clear your browser cache and see if that helps.