Lovehoney Glitches

Thanks @sharbur I will try clearing and see how it goes

Is it just me or canā€™t anybody else see their old orders on their account?

Mine hasnā€™t been working for months.

2 Likes

I can see mine but mine did the same thing a few months ago.

1 Like

Itā€™s definitely hit and miss. I would say itā€™s been down more than up over the time I have had an account

2 Likes

I am able to see all of my previous orders, I am not sure why you would not be able to see your orders.
Are you not able to see ā€œView all ordersā€ above your most recent purchase?

1 Like

It seems to be an issue on the mobile site but not the desktop. I can see all my old orders via my laptop now, but just checked on my mobile and getting the same error message. It has been flagged to LH previously. :wink:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve only ordered a week ago but am unable to see what orders I made .

1 Like

Thanks everyone, sounds like a mobile phone bug.

I cheated and put the item reference numbers on the packaging and found them that way.

Just picking what item Santa will be leaving as an Christmas Eve treat

2 Likes

Glad you sorted something out. Having never looked at the site on a mobile, I would not have known about the issue which kind of makes my initial comment irrelevant.

Iā€™ve just looked and mine are all visible. I only checked after you raised it so canā€™t say if its been an issue previously.

Hi, not sure is right place, but when I sign in I canā€™t see , orders and saved items etc.

Is there a problem online or is it just something wrong my end?

Are you on a mobile? As stated above, there seems to be a bug showing past orders on some mobile devices at the moment. I canā€™t see mine either.

I just checked though and my saved items are all there as normal, Iā€™ve not had any problems with them. Youā€™re definitely signed in? It can sometimes be a bit glitchy signing into the shopping site for me.

Getting this when login to shopping siteā€¦

Oh, so you canā€™t login at all? Think this may be one for @Lovehoney_Brenna to direct to the tech team as Iā€™m not experiencing the problem :thinking:

@Scotsguylcy Please could you try clearing your cookies?

1 Like

@Lovehoney_Brenna , now done on both android phone and ipad and still same?

At which stage in the log in process are you seeing this message? :slight_smile:

In the offers section the buy one get one half price off lingerie isnā€™t working, keeps coming up with opps something went wrong but I can see some items have the blue banner saying they are part of an offer in my saved list.

For the hosiery offer?

I go to sign in and add username and password and this is screen i get after hitting return