Lovehoney have the best customer service in the whole world

Sorry, I just wanted to write a little post about LH's customer service. It excels anything that I have experienced with any store ever. They even seem to go above and beyond expectations. Love it :)

Agreed! It's great to finally shop with a company where you don't feel like you owe them something for spending your money with them! They really do seem to have the customer as priority number one. Easily the best customer service I've ever experienced, espeically on a repeat basis! Thanks Lovehoney :)

Absolutely agree, they are fantastic! I have never dealt with a company like them. Their customer service strongly encourages customer loyalty - I know where I am with LH and don't feel the need to look elsewhere!

I completely agree, they are totally awesome!

ooh i know. ive always bought rampant rabbits from ann summers as they have gorgeous designs but im giving up and moving to lovehoney! even if the rabbits do look like babies rattles hahhaha. their customer service is really good whereas ann summers is awful!!!

Ahhh...gee! Thanks guys!

We do try to do things a little differently here, so it's great that we are appreciated by you all!

Thanks ever so much from me and the whole Lovehoney Team!

Matt

x

Everything about lovehoney has me hooked, the layout, the range of toys, genuine reviews etc etc, when i first purchased the speed and discretion impressed, and now that i joined the forum the people and staff too. Once i found LH i havent looked at any other toy website, i havent felt the need to.

I used to go to the crowd on the high street, they were useless.

Lovehoney are brilliant, helpful and good products.

Well done. Thank.

Lovehoney have THE best customer service, I completely agree, I have recommended them to many of my friends, told them they're idiots for shopping at ann summers and other online retailers - Lovehoney is where it's at :)

I wish you guys sold everything so I could only deal with your amazing staff

Also agreeing with this!! Bought a couple of things from Ann Summers before, but their selection is useless & customer service is nowhere near as good as LH! Once I found LH, I never looked back :D I also really like the forum!!

Well done to LH, you have many very happy customers right here ;)

I have never bought anything from AS myself, I have visited their stores though. I just checked out their website and I gotta say I'm not impressed with the layout or their range of toys either. I'm also not seeing much in the way of product descriptions. Lovehoney is definitely the one for me!

I agree, although I've never purchased anything from Ann Summers I did do my research and LoveHoney was my number one choice because of their customer service. Just to name a few things: Free postage, discreet packaging, delivery options, PRODUCTS!! The latter is certainly one of the best things, as is the amazing staff and returns policy. So congratulations LoveHoney for getting my vote as the best customer service retailer from any company - you beat Asda, Argos and Ann Summers any day!

Definitely they do have brilliant customer service! One reason I keep buying here rather than going to my home country sex shops! Better customer service, more thoughts put about writing the product descriptions - very usefull for lubes when you are sensitive to certain ingrediances. Reviews are very helpful, especially as you know that there are real people writing them. And the forum plus of course the return policy, which is just brilliant.

And they do listen to their customers requests. I remember myself asking them if it would be possible to be delivering to my country by other means than regular post and now I can choose FedEx as my option! They really do listen and try to please their customers.

So well done, Lovehoney.

Just wanted to pop on and say thanks from the editorial team as well, it makes a difference to know that our work with descriptions/videos/reviews etc helps you out so much.

I especially like how LH focuses on customer discretion i.e. with packaging as well as bank statements. I remember being dragged to AS parties by work colleagues a few times some years ago but I could never buy anything because it would have shown on my statement and I didn't think I could hide them in time...

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Just wanted to pop on and say thanks from the editorial team as well, it makes a difference to know that our work with descriptions/videos/reviews etc helps you out so much.

We definitely appreciate you, your team and the entire team at lovehoney. Show this to the Boss and tell them you need a raise lol

First order came today. great packaging. super fast delivery. free delivery. excellent!

Absolutely agree. Only buy condoms, nothing else (yet) but always great delivery within a few days :)

Ive bought a few things, and it still amazes me how quickly they dispatch stuff! Ordered yesterday, arrived this afternoon! I love it because I get so exited when I buy a new toy, and I know I don't have to wait too long before I get to try it!!!

sexy jane: you can use the online chat help. It actually is usually up and you can talk to them directly, no need to wait for the email.