Lovehoney Leanne are you ok?

Welcome Back Leanne - hope you enjoyed your holiday!

Welcome back Leanne x

Hope you had a great time off xx

Welcome back, I hope that you had a nice break :)

Hey Leanne WB! X

Welcome back, hope you enjoyed your time off :-)

Welcome back Leanne

Bump on this. Not seen you about much? Hope your taking a nice hoilday somewhere and not got the dreaded sun cold going around x

I’m sure Jess or someone is maintaining the forums for a bit, Leanne does loads behind the scenes guys so try and not worry! As LH is getting bigger it’s all quite a lot for the team so she is probably gone on a well deserved holiday, poorly or just bogged under with orders etc! ☺️

Not much gets past you lot, does it 😜 

You're right: Leanne is off for a while due an unexpected visit to hospital last week.

Don't worry: She's now in recovery back at home and feeling much better, but won't be back at work for a week or two.Β 

In the mean time, I'll be your hostess with with mostest, here to answer your questions and keep this place from spiralling into smutville 😜 

For the time being, the sex toy tester programme has been suspended until we have Leanne back in the building, but will be resumed ASAP.Β 

Thanks everyone!Β 

Aww thanks for the up date Jess. Send Leanne our best please. pleased to know she's recovering well.xx

I promise I'll be on best behaviour πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

Oh dear i thought she might just be on holiday. I hope she feels better soon. Best wishes.

Thanks for the update Jess. Send leanne our love .

Smutville - Thats our town on a Saturday night !

Oh dear, I had noticed her absence too. All my love for a speedy recovery x

Great to hear she’s recovering well, send our wishes! And hope to see her back in the racing seat soon. But in the mean time it’s always fun to have the one and only jess in charge πŸ‘ŒπŸ» You Keeps everyone in line as required haha πŸ™ŒπŸ»

Ahh, you guys are the best. I'll be sure to pass on your best wishes <3Β 

Please pass on my best wishes too.

Sorry to read that Leanne has had such troubles but glad to hear of the recovery; get well soon! X

Thanks for protecting us Jess :D

Aww poor Leanne! Adding my best wishes for a speedy recovery xx

Aww hope she's on the mend soon! Sending her my best wishes πŸ’œ xx