Lovehoney Lingerie - Expanding all the time

Well after our in house lingerie designer Heather joined us in 2014, her designs for own brand lingerie rapidly shot to fame. No surprises there with her fantastic designs and flirty fun style.  

It even has it's own Instagram page , #Instafame. 

Now adding to this ever growing collection we would like to introduce you to 'Treasure me'.

So you asked for longline bras .. and we have delivered with this sensational new range. 

Loving this new set and we hope you do too! 

![](upload://5uqTwalFvRjcp2QX0FogGyV5DfX.jpeg)

The chemise is gorgeous, satin and mesh and it's purple!
I love the bra and knickers as well. I think I might have to place an order soon lol :)

Well done Lovehoney, will there be more lingerie being added to the range Leanne?

Wow ....that's stunning , I love it ! Gorgeous colour too :)

Wow my favourite colour! Absolutely love the bra x

Oh my, I like, I like a lot. I'll never be rich but Lovehoney lingerie is so worth it.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35391&reviewid=157800#customer_reviews

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35393&reviewid=157793#customer_reviews

The above are links to two of the pieces that I was fortunate enough to receive to test (I hope that is OK as they do not show on my profile).

Believe me when I say the lingerie is as good as it looks in the product pictures. I hope to upload some of my own soon - its just gorgeous xxx

I was lucky enough to test the plus side bra and knickers. I'm wearing them again today. I never want to take the bra off!

Wow that longline bra is definitely coming home to me at some point! Beautiful

Wow!

I was blessed to receive the Longline Bra, and by Jove did I love it! I'd highly recommend this line, I've already added a few items to my wishlist :)

This range looks gorgeous! xx

Turns out it's coming home with me today as I forgot I'd just been paid! Can't wait for it to arrive :)

I love the bra and iam so happy i can now upload photos of me wearing it!! I wrote a review on the plus size bra .it truely is a treasure i adore it!! Photos incoming xxx thanks again leanne xx

Finally! I can buy the knickers to match my bra!!!

I love the bra it's lovely.

Now I want the chemise too!!

I love the longline bra, waiting for reviews so I'll know how it works for a small bust :)

mummymermaid wrote:

I love the bra and iam so happy i can now upload photos of me wearing it!! I wrote a review on the plus size bra .it truely is a treasure i adore it!! Photos incoming xxx thanks again leanne xx

Oh my, you look amazing in that bra. I plan some pics now of me in my tester items too - been bursting to do some uploading - maybe this weekend time permitting xxx

LeilaK wrote:

The chemise is gorgeous, satin and mesh and it's purple!
I love the bra and knickers as well. I think I might have to place an order soon lol :)

Well done Lovehoney, will there be more lingerie being added to the range Leanne?

That is gorgeous please be plus size too.

Love love LOVE the colour!

Sxleksaker wrote:

I love the longline bra, waiting for reviews so I'll know how it works for a small bust :)

I'm a c cup so will be interested in this.

Also watchin / wishlist ingredients until I can determine if my boons will fit or fall out.