Lovehoney Lingerie - Expanding all the time

I absolutely adore the longline bra in this range, and even better the model imitates my body quite well for the plus size- her breasts are at least the same cup size as me so it's absolutely wonderful to have reassurance that I could wear it!!!

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

I absolutely adore the longline bra in this range, and even better the model imitates my body quite well for the plus size- her breasts are at least the same cup size as me so it's absolutely wonderful to have reassurance that I could wear it!!!

My wife agrees. She was un-convinced initially it would fit given the trouble she has finding anything lingerie wise that really fits properly but she thought this was great.

LeilaK wrote:

lovingnewtoys your photo's are fab, sexy lady. :)

I'm so excited, my chemise is arriving tomorrow. My OH treated me! :)

Thank you - seriously hope my pics and review encourage others to buy this range its beautiful xxx

My review is now live for the crotchless knickers.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35390&reviewid=158208#customer_reviews

Anniversary coming up, I've already added this to my wishlist it looks gorgeous. Love the longline bra and crotchless knickers and I love the purple.

Love love love the knickers. Sent my review ๐Ÿ˜€

I've ordered the treasure me bra tonight and can't wait for my wife to wear them with the treasure me knickers think they are going to look amazing together.

bondagegod wrote:

I've ordered the treasure me bra tonight and can't wait for my wife to wear them with the treasure me knickers think they are going to look amazing together.

It's a stunner, enjoy!

Thank you shadowcollector really can't wait for the sight of the two together.

Thank you shadowcollector really can't wait for the sight of the two together.

We have only gone and added more...

![](upload://xZuGz8j5UkwHRjXlEYbV5J4zKJa.jpeg)

Yes we have released the Tempt me rangeย and we think it's gorgeous! In it's striking raspberry colourย . We hope you think so too...

The colour looks georgeous. Going have a look through all the products and read the reviews later.

The chemise ๐Ÿ˜

They all look so lovely! And I agree. The colour is quite delicious ๐Ÿ˜‹

Banannabelsplit wrote:

They all look so lovely! And I agree. The colour is quite delicious ๐Ÿ˜‹

Believe me, I had two of the raspberry items that just went live to test and the computer screen doesn't give the color justice. Live is just so absolutely stunning I can't even explain it with words!

I love the tempt me range! Colours stunning ๐Ÿ˜

Love, LOVE, LOOOOOVe the colour! that babydoll is added to my wishlist.

Please pass on to the design team how much the new designes and options (the close fitting chemise and/ or the babydoll) and being available in all size ranges is incredible and welcoming to women of all body types.

We were lucky enough to get the chemise, it is gorgeous!

Thanks again Leanne.

Love, LOVE, LOOOOOVe the colour! that babydoll is added to my wishlist.

Please pass on to the design team how much the new designes and options (the close fitting chemise and/ or the babydoll) and being available in all size ranges is incredible and welcoming to women of all body types.

Aw thank you! I have shared this thread with Heather, our in house designer.

She will be very happy to read this and thank you so much for sharing your comments.

One word - GORGEOUS xxxxx