Lovehoney Lingerie - Expanding all the time

I'm a 38c too. The 1X fit me perfectly.

It not been approved yet lovingnewtoys. I'm sure it doesn't break any rules so I'm guessing it will be approved tomorrow.

My photos have been uploaded now lovingnewtoys.

RosyCheek wrote:

Vanessa I'm a 38c too. The 1X fit me perfectly.

Thank you!

I got the chemise this morning. Oh my it is gorgeous. My oh couldn't resist a quicky before I headed out to work! He couldn't keep his hands off me.

Thanks LoveHoney x

The bra is probably the best-fitting bra I own out of all the Lovehoney bras I've ordered. It's so beautiful too!

That sounds good Nat, then I'll make an order for the small boobies :)

Right , I want on in on this too now.

I have to try a bra, super hopeful I can get my puppies in it, as I resent paying on the highstreet when we sell lingerie that I can get staff discount on.  

MysticalMayhem wrote:

Every time I ask no one replies. I tried live chat and it got me to a point where I didn't order.

I'm a 30a and found the size small of the bra fit beautifully. The cups look full rather than half on me, but it still looks good and feels supportive. I'll write a full review once I've worn it a few more times 😊

Mystical mayhem the new treasure me chemise would be great for a flat chest it's hardly got booby space anyway! And I promise you it will flatter your chest too! Just take a look at my pic my boobs aren't visible at all and i can proudly say I looked damn good in it!

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Right , I want on in on this too now.

I have to try a bra, super hopeful I can get my puppies in it, as I resent paying on the highstreet when we sell lingerie that I can get staff discount on.

You'll love it, Leanne!! I was so surprised. I thought ordering the 22 (normally would buy the 18-20) would mean my girls would look really silly as my boobs don't match the rest of me. Im a 40c/d and they looked AMAZING. I think it's literally a design that wild flatter any boob size. Lovehoney you nailed it.

bondagegod wrote:

My photos have been uploaded now lovingnewtoys.

Very nice - I hope you don't mind me saying though, I don't think the black and white does justice on this occasion as the purple is just too pretty to lose xx

I make no apologies but I have just uploaded 4 pics of my own - OTT maybe, but the chemise is just so awesome. Xxx

No I don't minds you saying lovingnewtoys. That why I linked them to the stockings we brought with changing then to black and white. I'm just upload them again in colour and link them to the knickers.

Look foward to seeing your photos of the chemise. I think everyone who owns the treasure me range is enjoying taking photos. It is good to see how popular the range is so far and that is has been very well received.

OK people, I am a 38 C / 36 D and I want the zip front bra to actually fit like a bra I can wear outside the bedroom so my tits cannot be falling out. Do I order the Large or the 1X?Hi im 38 F/FF for me the long line bra is a definate bedroom only item because I fear I would fall out if I bent forward too far. It does give me a great cleavage. Im sure your slightly smaller bust would not escape in public.

Im a dress size 18/20 (uk size) and the 1x fits me well, a little snug, but I have put weight on on holiday. So my advice would be to check the size for the bra against dress size, as I'm sure the cups will be fine on you. My review will be published soon, I was a little late with it as the bra arrived while I was away on holiday.

bondagegod wrote:

No I don't minds you saying lovingnewtoys. That why I linked them to the stockings we brought with changing then to black and white. I'm just upload them again in colour and link them to the knickers.

Look foward to seeing your photos of the chemise. I think everyone who owns the treasure me range is enjoying taking photos. It is good to see how popular the range is so far and that is has been very well received.

Oops - sorry I didn't notice the item link, I was too busy looking at the knickers lol xxxx

That no problem. The knickers are great to look at.

lovingnewtoys wrote:

bondagegod wrote:

Oops - sorry I didn't notice the item link, I was too busy looking at the knickers lol xxxx

I've uploaded them photos in colour as well, I thought the deserve to be seen in colour and black and white, Have just submitted my review for the knickers as well.

Great photos lovingnewtoys. The photos are looking great that everyone has uploaded of the treasure me range.

bondagegod wrote:

Great photos lovingnewtoys. The photos are looking great that everyone has uploaded of the treasure me range.

Thank you. The range speaks for itself!!! Gorgeous xxxx

lovingnewtoys your photo's are fab, sexy lady. :)

I'm so excited, my chemise is arriving tomorrow. My OH treated me! :)