Lovehoney = Love Life

Perhaps not much point in this thread if being honest but I thought I would mention that after taking my mother out for dinner we sneaked off to the local very busy pub and behave like a couple of teenagers ( over 18 of course! )

Whilst in the pub ,as I was gagging for some real ale ( the restaurant had only fizz ! ) we started talking about the FSOG red room role play that we intend doing this summer perhaps if the weather behaves sooner rather than later . Its a role play we want to do when its baking outside making us all sticky and gooey when inside .Anyway as we were discussing it and after my Mrs decided to uncross her legs as she was getting turned on a little talking about this role play, she initiated a game of footsie under the table and noticied the lady of a similar aged couple ( hmm over forties! ) and she couldn't keep her eyes off us .I have to stress my Mrs was decently dressed wearing a trouser jump suit so no leg on display. My Mrs let out a loud giggle as well very teenage like ! My Mrs overheard them ( as she was closest to the other lady) words to the affect of "Can't we do something like that look how happy they look " She had a real look of jealousy possibly of our relationship.

I suppose the point of this is if your love life is in order and in many ways thanks to Lovehoney then as a couple you look much happier in life and you portray that happiness with each other. When you go out iand in company you tend to exhibit that happiness to others.

This other lady I think needs to google Lovehoney and see the potential and join in the happiness.

After the pub again like teenagers we walked along the coastal front hand in hand and had a coupler of snogging sessions. I suppose not bad after 20 years of marraige!

Whilst we had no sex this weekend it was a brilliant weekend and I hopes yours was just as good if not better.

That's a wonderful story to hear :) I'm glad you and the missus are so happy together! I was out with my OH and a few friends once and a friend who had been in an abusive relationship looked at us calling each other pet names and having a giggle and said "I dont think I was ever that happy with him". That made me really sad for her but it's true, if you're happy with each other it shines through.
I haven't read/watched FSOG (and don't intend to but I'll not get into that) so can you enlighten me about the red room scene? I've heard it mentioned here before.

MondaySixteenth wrote:

That's a wonderful story to hear :) I'm glad you and the missus are so happy together! I was out with my OH and a few friends once and a friend who had been in an abusive relationship looked at us calling each other pet names and having a giggle and said "I dont think I was ever that happy with him". That made me really sad for her but it's true, if you're happy with each other it shines through.
I haven't read/watched FSOG (and don't intend to but I'll not get into that) so can you enlighten me about the red room scene? I've heard it mentioned here before.

Darn't describe the red room scenes on here . I will get banned ! lol They are too graphic to place on here . My Mrs states that the books decribe the events in better and more detail than the film. The film was a let down for the BDSM community in many respects so it it regarded as a bit of a "marmite" film. I quite like it in most places but I havn't read the books.

I think the red room scenes would cover some ladies darkest fantasies , perhaps could be a bit tame for yourself I think .

The scene we intend roleplaying is were she is trussued up with her hands over her head and lightly spanked all over with a riding crop .

The film if you want to get it should be avaialbe second hand quite cheaply now on DVD or Blue Ray and contains the unseen version which would have been too risque for the cinema in the UK .

Sounds exciting :) I've never been one for role play but it sounds like my sort of thing.

It's a bit of a mixed bag of a subject really. The book came out of a bad place, with stolen work being questioned however it has helped a lot more people explore kink and open up about their fantasies with their partners.

That said the relationship described in FSOG is abuse more than d/s. I saw a post one about how if Mr Grey had lived in a caravan it'd be a very different story :P I had a Google around about the red room of pain and I think I may have already been in one of those! Haven't played in it yet as it's always busy with more hardcore players but one day I think. I really wanna have a go on spanking benches, St Andrews cross, etc. They look so fun :)

Enjoy your role play! :)

I had to double check your first paragraph! "After taking your mother out"... I figured it should have read missus/ Mrs

Just Jenson wrote:

I had to double check your first paragraph! "After taking your mother out"... I figured it should have read missus/ Mrs

No it is as it is. Me and the Mrs did take my mother out for dinner. however due to her bladder weakness she can't drink alcoholic drinks so she just stayed for a meal and can't stay out too long . We then despatched her with our son in a taxi back home . We then sneaked off to the pub we frequent when we stay over. She is fine about it before anyone says anything, as she knows I am very picky with my beers and don't like bottled beers as they are too gassy, so she doesn't mind us just going out for a couple of hours.