LoveHoney Magazine

omg I got quoted a little bit in the LoveHoney magazine!

There are product pages and 'snippets' of product reviews are used, just a few words each time, and the LoveHoney forum member who wrote the review those words came from.

ha was really odd reading through the magazine and seeing myself quoted a bit!

Cool, thanks LoveHoney!

Mistress Cara wrote:

omg I got quoted a little bit in the LoveHoney magazine!

There are product pages and 'snippets' of product reviews are used, just a few words each time, and the LoveHoney forum member who wrote the review those words came from.

ha was really odd reading through the magazine and seeing myself quoted a bit!

Cool, thanks LoveHoney!

I did notice, cool eh :D

When is the next one out?

Glad you like us using your quotes MC - it's far better for folk to read what you think of stuff than what we've written about them.

Puppies77 - not sure when we'll be ready for more paper action... the internet's miles easier for keeping in touch with everything, eh?

i tried to read the pdf copy online but the link didnt seem to work? is it just me?

http://media1.lovehoney.co.uk/pdf/2009-magazine.pdf

this is the link i used, found from the order your catalouge page.

Hi Pearly - thanks a lot for the spot... sorry, it's not just you, it's broken so we've had to remove the link. (It was last year's catalogue.)

But we'll have the latest catalogue available to view online soon if you're unable to order it.

Think its been ages since i received my last and think that was issue 2..... how often do the magazines come out??

Hi Malteser81 - there's a third one out at the mo with Tracey Cox on the cover. You can order yours from here.

Not sure when we're doing another one - mailouts (and LH here and now, of course!) are a far better way to keep you up to speed with everything that's going on. There might be a wee special later in the year...

Ooo very tantalising!! Is wee a clue?!!

x

Ha!

Who could we (!) get to put on the cover of that one? x

LoveHoney - Steve wrote:

Ha!

Who could we (!) get to put on the cover of that one? x

Someone used to the media spotlight? External Media

Yeah MC, it'd be great to get someone who's comfortable in the media spotlight...

... someone who would be comfortable (and look great) appearing in a product photo...

... someone who - unimaginable, I know - would ooze confidence in the glossy pages of a colour supplement in a national Sunday newspaper...

No, can't think...

I'd love to be the lucky person in charge of putting together such a brilliant magazine. Layout design and all that kind of stuff is really my thing, hoping to get a job in it when I go out into the big wide world later this year. I got a nice little giggle thinking about someone sat at their office desk drawing around vibrators in Adobe Illustrator for the last one lol.

LoveHoney - Steve wrote:

Yeah MC, it'd be great to get someone who's comfortable in the media spotlight...

... someone who would be comfortable (and look great) appearing in a product photo...

... someone who - unimaginable, I know - would ooze confidence in the glossy pages of a colour supplement in a national Sunday newspaper...

No, can't think...

Hmmmm... well it would have to be someone quite openly addicted to LoveHoney and rather familiar with the products... perhaps owning one or two (thousand)...

Unable to be tempted or poached by the competition despite various attempts... and easy to convince into most LoveHoney projects with enough flattery/attention/sparkly things!

External Media

Can't wait to hear all about it! External Media

xxx

Putting these pesky catalogues together is painful fun - and yes, Ecksvie, loads of design-twiddling tomfoolery is involved... good luck with the job hunt later in the year - get practising on VibeDilShop 3.0!

But as mentioned yesterpost we're spending more time and energy concentrating on giving you all smasho offers every month on a wider range of stuff.

Trees everywhere can breath a sigh of relief for a while yet... is the roundabout way of suggesting that holding breath for the next catalogue is not required! (But maybe one day, MC! x)

I'm defo prepared to wait longer for a new catalogue if it means more offers ^_^ yay!

Morbidia wrote:

I'm defo prepared to wait longer for a new catalogue if it means more offers ^_^ yay!

Same here. This month's offer on massagers is ace. Although I hope the monthly assonance (March Massagers) doesn't extend to April. No one can make Anal April sound palatable.....

Is there any way to get these magazines in Canada?

Tigerlilies wrote:

Morbidia wrote:

Same here. This month's offer on massagers is ace. Although I hope the monthly assonance (March Massagers) doesn't extend to April. No one can make Anal April sound palatable.....

I know what you mean, but alllll of the massagers are sooo tempting! lol

Hmm, how about Ass April?? And have smexi knickers on offer? lol

Morbidia wrote:

Tigerlilies wrote:

Morbidia wrote:

I know what you mean, but alllll of the massagers are sooo tempting! lol

Hmm, how about Ass April?? And have smexi knickers on offer? lol

Oh, big yes to more knicker offers. I would love if there were bundle deals on buying toys with lingerie too.

Although perhaps deciding to co-ordinate my lingerie with my accessories is a saratorial step too far...