Packing etc

Hey!

Potential new customer here - the discreet packaging sounds great, but just wanted to check (might be a bit of paranoia on my part!) LH doesn't send catalouges or newsletters that would indicate I had ordered from them do they?!

Ta (and hello!)

I have never had anything through the post, I think you have to say that you want them to send you mailings otherwise you get nothing, I do subscribe to their emails though and I am pretty sure you can opt out of this to

Ditto - I've never had anything from LH but I'm pretty sure, even if you did (and I'm sure you'd have to subscribe to it first), it too, would be discreet.

Don't think you have anything to worry about

Enjoy yout first order

Angel x

You can subcribe to their magazines and catalougues. They aren't just sent out.

If you do they only usually come around christmas anyway.

You can choose to subscribe to their newsletter and daily deals, though this is only online. They have great deals and sales, the newsletter and emails help you to not miss any.

They won't sell or giveaway your email and you never receive junk mail from them.

I remember getting a tester and i didn't know it was coming i remember thinking what an earth is in the parcel. it was a good surprise.thats how discret it is. I jioned about a year ago and ive never recevied any mail from them.

oh and welcome to the forum!

evethepeeve wrote:

fizzy wrote:

I remember getting a tester and i didn't know it was coming i remember thinking what an earth is in the parcel. it was a good surprise.thats how discret it is. I jioned about a year ago and ive never recevied any mail from them.

oh and welcome to the forum!Fizzy What's a tester babe? Does everyone get one? I love prezzies lol

this is the thread you need eve it explians everything better than i can.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/327671-lovehoney-sex-toy-testers/

Wow thanks all . . . thought I would have to wait until Monday for a reply!

What a lovely bunch!

welcome newbie x

The postage here is brill...a number of times the things I or my OH have ordered have been taken in by my neighbour as we have been at work and they would never guess it was our naughty treats x

Welcome!

Lovehoney packaging is fantastic and discreet. My postie, bless him, does often give me a little wink when I have a delivery because in tiny lettering on the label it says 'secret phrase ' as the return address, but I figure that he must know what that means because he ordered from Lovehoney himself, so it's quite funny really!

No one would guess unless they ordered from here too!