Lovehoney Mega Mighty and prostate removed

I have had my prostate removed due to prostate cancer (all clear now) which has left me unable to have an erection with out the use of a ring and pump.
This method worked ok but now is less effective.

Is the Lovehoney Mega Mighty Male Enhancement Kit (6 Piece) any good it does advertise as maintaining erection.
Will the retaining loop interfere with ring on the penis.

Art305

This one? Mega Mighty

I’m afraid I don’t have firsthand experience of the penis extenders, but I don’t think they help create/maintain an erection. They’re normally quite flexible too, so don’t work tremendously well without a firm member inside, and they also decrease sensitivity (which may not help).

Hi

They are of a silicone build so are quite soft and flexible, so as @Ian_Chimp has mentioned they are reliant on being ‘hard’ in order to work effectively.

If you currently use a ring (or tie) on the penis the loop should not interfere with this and the hoop on the extender should fit below or alongside the ring/tie.

Though I have never tried the Mega Mighty, I have reviewed a few extenders and have found that, for the most part, they are quite flexible and require some of your own rigidity to make them work. It may behoove you to purchase one that has a smaller size insert, but still promises rigidity. That way you do not have to worry about becoming flaccid or just semi hard. Those of us who have experimented with chastity/denial play have discovered a lot of pleasure can still be derived while not being hard.

An alternative is talking to your doctor about hormone replacement therapy for replacing lost T, but making sure that you also get a DHT blocker. There are a lot of studies that point towards that being an antagonist for certain cancers. but I am not a medical doctor or anywhere near a degree in that field so seeking a medical professional for advice is best if you go that route.

You should definitely see your surgeon for advice - or your GP.

Do you need an erection for penetrative sex? If you just want an orgasm without penetration a toy like the Hot Octopus Pulse, Fun Factory Manta or Lovehoney’s Ignite will work on a flaccid penis.

Congratulations on your all clear.