Lovehoney no longer offering 1 years returns? :(

I notice Lovehoney appear to have changed their policy on their 1 year returns.

The item now has to be returned within 30 days (unopened and original packaging) to receive a full refund. After this time Lovehoney will only replace faulty products up to 1 year from date of purchase with same or similar product.

The old policy allowed you to return any product for any reason up to a year from purchase for refund or replacement.

Over the years I only returned a couple of items within the 1 year period for a refund but I guess some people were probably abusing this. I will miss this feature of Lovehoney as it was one of the things that made the site stand out from the rest of the competition. I will be much less inclined to impulse buy in the future from Lovehoney now.

This changed at the beginning of the year

Here’s the link to the thread about it https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1667586-new-returns-policy-fyi/

As a community member you still have the happiness guarantee so you can return an item within 30 days if it doesn't work for you for a item of similar value, so 30 days if you don't like it, 1 year if it breaks or goes faulty, seems fair enough.

Sorry, only noticed the policy had changed when I thinking of returning an item.

The new policy is still pretty decent just not as generous as the old returns policy.

I think if you bought your toy before January then it's still covered by the old policy for a full year from when you bought it.

Don't know if that helps, but I thought it worth mentioning. 🙂