Lovehoney recycling?

Hey all, I'm on my phone so maybe I have just missed what I'm looking for. But I have a couple toys I want to recycle. Firstly I was wondering how I go about sending them in, and secondly do the toys have to be from lovehoney to get them recycled in exchange for OH points? Because I have a couple of old toys I don't use anymore from places befofe I discovered lovehoney? Any help would be greatly appreciated and if it's already on the website stating how to do it and if there is a thread on it already I apologise in advance x

Here's all the information you'll need in regards to it. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/environment/

I have tried this once and its a great idea , we have over £10 of points to come , but sadly when i went to post it , it was going to cost £12 which was a bit of a downer , BUT I could re pack it into two parcels and it will only cost £ 3.30 per packet , which I will do ! eventually ,

Recycling is a great idea. Thanks for the information.

HoneyBear7 wrote:

Afternoon I wrote this thread I went ahead and used the amnesty. It's well worth it! You get points to go towards new buys. And you make space for new toys in your toy box ;) it's a win win situation :)

HoneyBear7 wrote:

Hurry if you plan on doing it, as you won't get Oh points for them under the new scheme! I'm posting mine ASAP

Wow I never even knew this was a thing! How interesting, will be good to bear in mind :)

Got myself 900 oh points from sending in my small but terrible collection of toys that I acquired from a well known high street store before finding Lovehoney. Wooohoo! Eases the pain of the wasted money.

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

HoneyBear7 wrote:

Hurry if you plan on doing it, as you won't get Oh points for them under the new scheme! I'm posting mine ASAP

The new oh! Points is taking away the points for recycling? Really?? I need to sort out my toy collection asap!!

M-J wrote:

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

HoneyBear7 wrote:

The new oh! Points is taking away the points for recycling? Really?? I need to sort out my toy collection asap!!

I aren't sure if they're taking it away. I think the whole thing is just reducing how much the points are worth when spending? I'm not sure though, as it's all quite confusing to me.

Jess said they haven't decided yet whether you'll still get Oh points so it's best to send stuff off ASAP!

I sent a box of electronics that weren't even sex toys! It included a hair dryer, two pairs of straightners, some old headphones, a few phone chargers, etc, and i got over a thousand points for them! It did cost me about 8 pounds to send, but that was with the royal mail and it was a tracked parcel. It is worth doing it, especially if they aren't going to be giving points anymore, i would do it soon!