Lovehoney Summmer Sale 2011!

Jake of Facts and Friction wrote:

I've put a few of my favourite finds on the left hand side of each page of my blog. Wish I had money and a girl to spoil with a Jimmyjane Little Chroma!

Yes I've been tempted to get this one in the past. Other than money issues I don't know which colour I would pick; they all look lovely.

I've found a few cheap items which I might be able to afford over the coming week, mainly lingerie that's in the under £10 even under £5. I often find the sales very handy when stocking up on stockings.

things are going real quick though epescially the glass dildoes and anal beads because they are half price wow

When does the sale end folks? Money issues now lol but so much to choose from next payday me thinks!!

KinkyKev wrote:

When does the sale end folks? Money issues now lol but so much to choose from next payday me thinks!!

A lot of the lines are discontinued and will be available whilst stock lasts. We've tried to help out by identifying products that are low in stock as a warning not to miss out. There are also some 'overstocked' items in the sale that will be on for a week depending on the volume maybe even less than a week. The sale has no official end date.

KinkyKev wrote:

When the items are sold out usually. Although the items which are not discontinued are likely to rise to normal price after a while even if not sold out (but should take a while).

OMG. my G-Ki just arrived and it's barely been 19 hours since I put in the order. :-) How do you do it? Pay Royal Mail in Lelos and G-Kis?

You've managed to surpass even yourselves in service. Thanks to everyone there. x

My she stim arrived and I'm really happy with it, The wave dildo attachment also arrived, but it's open? I thought it was strange when the box was rattling. not only was the film open and the lid popped off the toy appeared to be upside down and no internal supportive packaging was in the container like in the videos :/ Will contact someone soon.

That's not good Nymph, I'm sure it's not used though :-)
My G-Ki arrived this morning, takes some getting used to how to adjust it and I thought it would bend more than it does. It's currently on charge, can't wait to give it a go!
Does anyone know how long to charge it for on the 1st charge? Is it just until the light is steady? X

Lucky you both, mine is on way internationally and unlikely to arrive until Thursday, as Monday is working day (unlikely to be here by then) and Tuesday, Wednesday are bank holidays here :-(

Oh no, Laveila. That's unfortunate. If it's any consolation, my monthlies started about an hour after I set mine to charge. Bring on Thursday. %-)

Poor you! I think I would be fine with that on Monday at the latest.

I am at home, in central Europe, so some time away from getting it. And if it arrives on Thursday I have a "date" with my dentist to have wisdom teeth removed so... well, last time I was fine few hours after he did it, may end up using it the day after, if my sister is not round lol. Luckily at least when you miss the postman here you only have to wait till 3pm to be able to collect it and not 24 hours.

Lovehoney - Bonny wrote:

KinkyKev wrote:

A lot of the lines are discontinued and will be available whilst stock lasts. We've tried to help out by identifying products that are low in stock as a warning not to miss out. There are also some 'overstocked' items in the sale that will be on for a week depending on the volume maybe even less than a week. The sale has no official end date.

Have to say - great idea. I really like it. So simple but gives you an idea of how quick you need to move!!

Oh yes, that is very helpful. I also saw some items which were not so long ago new and now they are being discontinued out there.

Laveila wrote:

Oh yes, that is very helpful. I also saw some items which were not so long ago new and now they are being discontinued out there.

Bonny said that they have overstocked some things, this may be the newer items or the well selling ones.

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Laveila wrote:

Bonny said that they have overstocked some things, this may be the newer items or the well selling ones.

I know, but I think these were new relatively recently, I think they came in March? Or soon after Shag factory range

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21236

And they are being sold out. The others which are overstocked dont have information they are being discontinued.

Laveila wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Laveila wrote:

I know, but I think these were new relatively recently, I think they came in March? Or soon after Shag factory range

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21236

And they are being sold out. The others which are overstocked dont have information they are being discontinued.

Perhaps they aren't selling well?

sweetlove666 wrote:

would love a gi ki but don't like pink. will check finances after the weekend and see!

I'm not a fan of pink but thought sod it so I've ordered it!!

I'm not sure how I'll get on with it and was a bit wary of buying it - I used to be able to hit my g-spot but haven't been able to for 10 months or so now so I'm hoping this will help me again. If not, I'm going to have wasted my money so fingers crossed!!

The Shag Factory stuff seems to appear on DOTD fairly regiularly as well, probably not selling as well.

Oh, it's enough to make me ditch saving for our holiday and blow it all on toys etc - we could have a holiday between the sheets at home instead!

SS xx

Stupid Lovehoney and your stupid excellent sale. Why can't I have more money! :(