Toying Problems!!

Hello all,

Just trying to get some help here and see if anyone has had this problem, the Waterproof 7 Function Remote G-Spot Egg I bought

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20024

It wont turn off just keeps on buzzing, its new so the batteries should be good just seeing if someone has the same problem

x

Hehe i'd be well impressed if the batteries were still going! Obviously they won't be...but yep, what AA said ^^

Sometimes toys keep vibrating (motor stays in the on position) if the batteries are put in the wrong way... it's a bit of an odd one but we've found that with several toys over the years - if you haven't already then please contact customer care who can test a product from our stock and get back to you to confirm if it's faulty and needs replacing. In the meantime do try the batteries the other way - just in case!

I second Bonny, my bullet is like that. If the battery is put wrong way in it just keeps going on the lowest setting. Some toys dont switch when batteries are put wrong, some can.

Just wanted to up date this post after contacting customer services. I was offered a replacement or because the product was out of stock a alternative. I did choose to wait because we really liked this toy.

Glad we did because the new one has been going fine so far no problems at all.

good stuff and great service form lovehoney