Just Bought Love Ring. Help with bullet?

Hi guys. Newb here so sorry for the newbie question. Hopefully someone here can help!

I just bought the Love Ring from here in a pack with some other stuff. It has one of those little bullet with cell batteries that must cock rings come with but I'm having trouble getting it to work and I think I might be putting the batteries in wrong? It has three small cell batteries and I've put them all in with the flat side facing upwards. When I put one in, I can feel it buzz a little bit and I push it down with a key and it buzzes fully but when I put the other two in - nothing. Screw the top on and nothing. Press the little button on top and nothing. Quite frustrating. Does anyone have any experience with these? Is there a trick that I'm missing?

Thanks in advance! :)

I went to live help and the girl there just said I'll get some new batteries sent out, although I don't think the batteries were the problem. It's so dissapointing, I'm in a LDR and my girlfriend is coming tonight, was hoping to surprise her! I also bought this as part of a package and everything else is great so I'm reticent to send it all back. It's the second time I've had trouble with these tiny things that take cell batteries.

Well if the new batteries don't work you can maybe return and exchange it, unfortunately in terms of tonight I guess it will be the other stuff you got! Or go to a shop and buy a different one :) unfortunately electronics aren't always perfect for us!

Great, well thanks for your help guys, I appreciate it :)

when you got it did you remove both pieces of plastic from the inside? there is usually one piece on top of the batteries and one around them. dont remove the one that goes around the battieries it makes a dodgey contact and stops it working

if its not that then it sounds faulty

L&J xx

If at first it doesnt work, flip the batteries round

You would be surprised how often this kind of thing happens to me with little bullets. (Prob about 25/30% of the time! Anyway I have some tips:

1) Check inside for a strip of cardboard going around the inside of the casing. Sometimes I find this has to be removed to get the bullet to work and sometimes I find I have to keep it in otherwise the bloody things decide to do whatever they want, including not switching off or randomly coming on and off. Basically, I think its a connection issue. The parts inside the casing are so small that the slightest changes can alter the connection. Sometimes you might need to add this cardboard strip to ensure the batteries are snug and connecting, at other times it stops the connection altogether and it needs to be taken out.

2) Make sure there are no other bits of card or plastic inside. These are often put inside bullets to break the connection during transit and storage but you don't need them in there when you own the toy.

3) Try new batteries and make sure they are in the right way

To be honest, if all this fails, it sounds like it needs replaced. Bullets, especially smaller or cheaper ones, in my experience, can be temporamental little sods! Lovehoney have a great returns policy though and will take care of you.

is it this one? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20532

I had a little trouble with the batteries to start with, but lots of jiggling and buttong pressing got it working lol, don't take the plastic out x

Hey, I just wanted to let you guys know, the batteries came today and it is working after some jiggling around. Thanks for the help, you guys are awesome and thanks to LH Customer Service for getting it sorted so quick!