Lovense Ferri or We Vibe Moxie?

So I’m trying to decide between these two as I’m looking for a remote wearable clit vibe to use long distance and these are the two I’m torn between… here’s my thoughts so far:

The moxie is cheaper and reviews say its quieter (better for public!) and rumblier which I prefer to buzzy vibrations.

Buuuut I already have the Lovense lush 2 so I like the idea of being able to control both toys at once via one app and apparently the app is better.

I’ve been hovering over both for agessss so any help would be much appreciated!!

1 Like

Lovense might have a more reliable app.
They seem to work well for me and a lot of people use them.

We have the farrri and OMG!! :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: Its my fabourite toy to use. So good.

Okay went with lovense in the end! Still kind of regretting not getting the moxie but being able to control both the lush and ferri simultaneously was the tipping factor, can’t wait for it to arrive!

3 Likes

We’re hoping to try out the Moxie tonight. The app is a bit flaky at times which can be distracting but we’ll see how it all goes. Its louder than I thought it would be but that’s when it’s not covered up by clothes so we’ll see how loud it is then!