Remote / App Vibes

Anyone have any info or experience using remote or app controlled vibrators like Lovesense or We-Vibe? I’ve been interested in them for a while and just got a Lush 3 and wondering where people wear them and how long for? I’m wanting to surprise my boyfriend with this weekend and thinking what might be the right place and time?

1 Like

We used both We-Vibe and Lovense and both have been less than perfect in terms of connectivity but we always found Lovense to be the more reliable of the two.

I can only comment on the we vibe lite and although the product is really good it drops connection every 1-2 mins making it quite frustrating. We do still use it all the time but just by manual control which is less than perfect but still good

I’ve not used the Lovense app much but I find the connection on the We-Vibe one shockingly bad.

It loses connection for me as soon as the toy goes inside. I have a few We-Vibe toys and it’s the same issue no matter which toy.

Same for us.

Wee Vibe egg user here . We have had extremely great connections using ours with our iPhones . About 30 foot range . One day I had my egg rumbling away and walked out to get the mail . Wife was changing patterns and on that day I was almost 75 feet away before it lost connection . Unfortunately we have not got to try the internet connection . But the thought of it is rather arousing .