We-vibe bond

This is a brand new toy, but has anyone here been lucky enough to test this or try this yet?? Looks like an exciting new option for all of us with a penis, and those with people with one

It does look good and I like the sound of rumbly, quiet vibrations.

It seems to be out of stock at the moment but Brenna does often manage to get her hands on one or two We Vibe products when they’re new and not yet reviewed so keep an eye on the tester list. I would be very interested to read a few reviews as a possible purchase for my OH (and probably enjoyable for me too!) I like the idea of me being in control of something he is wearing on a night out for a change too and I think this might work… :smirk:

The whole thing is you both can wear as there is always the sync and you could set them at matching vib patterns I guess the next step is to marry them so they work identical. The sync is great, so I imagine this to be the same quality. Be interesting to both be controlling one another when out and about. Just don’t drive at the same time.

1 Like

@Peitho as for being out of stock I’m not actually sure how big the issue of numbers are as it has just been released I believe

I only have 1 We-Vibe app controlled toy and that’s the Melt. I did have an early (pre app just remote control) chorus but I wasn’t a fan of it. Much prefer love egg or Knicker vibrators so perhaps for synchronicity out and about I should try this and the Moxie? I haven’t done my research properly I’m afraid, will one phone app control both devices?

If not, this looks great for the other half and I’ll stick with my Mantric Knicker Vibe.

As you say, it may just be showing out of stock because they’ve not arrived at the warehouse yet.

1 Like

We tend not to really use the app, bit to clunky. So we used the controllers more, for the sync and chorus. Also used to use them during penetrative. Now we tend to use the womanizer alot more.

1 Like