Lovense Ferri v WeVibe Chorus?

Hey lovely people, has anyone tried both of these? I’m planning to buy a clitoral vibrator for my partner to enjoy as an anniversary present. She has rabbit vibrators and wants to try something different that stays in place and is powerful enough to bring her to orgasm via clit vibrations. Ideally it should be hands free as we’ll want to use it together and we enjoy a lot of oral play – we’d like something that she can enjoy while that’s going on. These two both seem like strong contenders, although there’s a big price difference between the two. Anyone tried both and have an opinion? Or would anyone recommend an alternative? Would the Mantric pebble be worth a look?

Ive read very good reviews of the moxie, but sadly dont own any of these to say from personal experiance

1 Like

I have both. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

I’d say they are quite different toys actually. The Ferri is a knicker vibrator, whereas the Chorus is a couples toy (to be inserted alongside a penis).

They’re both a lot of fun though. The magnet on the Ferri that clips it to your knickers is great, and the Music mode is a lot of fun too. :slightly_smiling_face: (though there are plenty of other modes if that one doesn’t tickle your fancy). Good connectivity, nice vibe range. :+1:

The Chorus is jam-packed full of tech. Squeeze remote, touch sensors, asynchronous vibration options. There’s even supposed to be a Beats music mode, though I haven’t managed to get that to work for us yet (I may need to update my phone or the app?). That one is great to slip in and then have some PIV sex too. :slightly_smiling_face::+1: (not so great at staying in while vertical though, so not really an out and about toy).

I think a lot depends on what you have in mind. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

good question, ideally something we can enjoy together - she loves sucking me (obviously I love it too), and I want the feeling of her orgasming while I’m in her mouth, so perhaps the Ferri would be best for staying in place, but the Chorus does look seriously cool… She has a Rabbit, which she enjoys, but doesn’t have a specific clit vibrator. Anyone else have any thoughts?

I’m thinking maybe I’ll put four or five different options in my basket and send her the link, let her choose. Give me your suggestions based on the above criteria. Could be fun!

If you don’t need an app-controlled one, there are lots of regular ones to choose from that are significantly cheaper?

You can hold a wand in place quite easily during oral (on yourself, or the other person). Or a good rabbit, depending on how well it ‘fits’ your anatomy. In fact, there are actually quite a lot of options. :slightly_smiling_face:

If you only have a rabbit so far I’d suggest trying out a few different types/shapes of toy to see what works best, before investing in something swisher. If you check out sex toy kits, bundles, or the sale items, you can pick up a few different bits without needing a remortgage. :slightly_smiling_face:

A decent bullet is a really useful thing to have in the bedroom. Good for everyone and very versatile. Mantric and desire ones are both really great vibes that i reach for regularly.
if you want to spend less to begin with This one is actually pretty good. No way as strong as the mantric and desire ones (though reasonably strong for something that takes batteries), but its pretty rumbly and has nice patterns.

1 Like