Advice on a remote toy

I can anyone help me my OH wants a remote toy that I can control on my smart phone to give her a surprise when out and a bout, can any of you fine people recommend a good toy.

I like lovense. Wevibe is a solid 2nd choice. My first choice isn't for sale on lovehoney so I couldn't send you that way. Lovense is definitely fantastically powerful, somewhat quiet compared to others (I've had 6 different app vibes from 4 brands to try at this point), and the amount of features is fantastic. As is the fact they have a desktop app you can use from your desk or at work.

We have the Lovense Lush and it's amazing! This can be used long distance too and all controlled via an app

I would highly recommend the We-Vibe Moxie, it's pretty poweful on the highest settings and usable away from home on it's lower settings. Also the Fifty Shades of Grey Relentless Vibrations Kegel Balls are great, they're very quiet but still plenty of power and I think anyone would struggle to hear them when used on a night out, so pretty discreet.

We had the We Vibe Moxie to test and we found the Bluetooth connectivity to be poor. We had to constantly re-pair the vibe and the phone and it lost connection too easily.

Another vote for the Lush 2. The OH loved it and so many options. Can use it via bluetooth or from across the world if you both setup the app. Not too loud and powerful.

1 Like