Lube help

Hello,
I'm after a bit of advice / product suggestions please. We have the LH stay lube and I've noticed that after every time we use it I have a slight stinging sensation, that if I don't wash the stuff off I end up very itchy (which isn't a good look!!). I'm also very sensitive to the durex tingle lube and the durex condoms - the lubes i don't start to itch until after playing, however, the condoms make me react on contact. Anyone else have this issue and have any suggestions on a product that doesn't have this effect?

I find anything "tingle" or "warming" gives a rather uncomfortable burning sensation, it may be you're a little sensitive to one of the product ingredients. As for the condoms, are they pre lubed? It sounds like a possible latex intollerance, have you tried a none latex condom?

The durex condoms I react on contact with are their delay ones so I'm guessing that its an ingredient that I'm sensitive to??

I'm going to look into the non latex ones though thanks as this is driving me mad and puts a dampener on things!

Sliquid (not the organics line, this contains ingredients that can be irritating to the skin, oddly!) is excellent for super sensitive skin and there's a ton of different types for different uses...I think Yes water-based is meant to be good, too?

M-J wrote:

The durex condoms I react on contact with are their delay ones so I'm guessing that its an ingredient that I'm sensitive to??

I'm going to look into the non latex ones though thanks as this is driving me mad and puts a dampener on things!

Is it perhaps a reaction to the delay ingredients as that seems to be a common denominator here. I would try latex non delay condoms from durex and maybe some other brands to see if it's a latex reaction or the delay ingredients. If it's not a latex reaction, maybe try delay ones from another brand in case they use different ingredients.

sleepycelia wrote:

Sliquid (not the organics line, this contains ingredients that can be irritating to the skin, oddly!) is excellent for super sensitive skin and there's a ton of different types for different uses...I think Yes water-based is meant to be good, too?

+1 for Sliquid and Yes lubes. I have sensitive skin, and I personally use Sassy for everything as it is slightly thicker than most lubes, but I have used the others with no issues. H20 is another firm favourite too:) xx

Thanks everyone 😊 going to try sliquid as that's got some really good reviews xx

I only get this sensation if I use certain lubes for anal. I've yet to try Sliquid, so may try some.

SLIQUID!!!

**chants** SLIQUID SLIQUID SLIQUID

Seriously, it's THAT good. I used the H20 one normally and the sassy one for toys with silicone that 'drags' - makes everything a lot more comfortable. I've been sensitive to mainstream brands and I found Yes lube too watery. Sliquid is perfect!

Sliquid FTW, it's brilliant

Stick with water based. Our lube of choice atm is ID glide