Lube toy

Hi
I have recently bought a vibrating cock Ring (first time) https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/cock-rings/vibrating-cock-rings/p/desire-luxury-rechargeable-vibrating-cock-ring/a33306g59247.html

When putting on it said about using lube, my other half is very sensitive and other lines have caused infections. Any recommendations

Also stupid question best way to put it on too?:flushed:

Ooh, we have this cock ring - both love it, works well for him and by far the best in our toy box for me so good choice! Usually pop it on before he’s fully hard, doesn’t stop him getting hard but makes getting it on much, much easier.

In terms of waterbased lubes, there was this thread fairly recently which you might find useful:

Lube recommendations for sensitive skin

Sliquid lubes get a lot of love from those with sensitive skin so Sliquid H2O might be a good choice? Also, it’s just a very good lube. Lovehoney also do the Sliquid organics range but are currently out of stock.

2 Likes

Have sensitive skin, dont get on well with some lubes either. Sliquid is always good for me, definitely worth a try.
You can get a box of lube samples by them if you dont want to commit to a whole bottle. They do quite a few different lubes, ( the organics have the same recipes as their non organic versions, just with organic ingredients) . Ive tried, about 6 of them and they where all really nice.
Ive also heard good things about YES lubes, but haven’t tried them yet.
Hope you manage to find something that works for her

1 Like

Another recommendation for Sliquid lubes here! I’ve tried so many different ones and this is the only brand that I’m not sensitive to so far! I use their organics natural gel lube.

2 Likes

I use liquid silk lube. It’s the most gentle and the easiest one to clean that I’ve found but lasts ages. It comes in quite a big bottle with a pump too so it will last quite a while and easy to put on because of the pump. I would say put on a cock ring when he is semi hard as it makes it much easier and use lube so it doesn’t get stuck on his penis if he is of bigger penis size.

2 Likes

The lube is only necessary if you can’t slide it down your penis. If you put it on before you become erect, or if the band is stretchy enough to wiggle it down, you’ll be OK without lube.

Another point where lube can help is pubes… if you don’t shave or trim really short, they WILL get caught.
No lube + full length pubes = pain!!!

You should be able to do without lube.

Otherwise, I recommend sliquid too. Very nice lube. We did use liquid silk, but caught yeast infections with that, which we never had before. No issues since switching to sliquid.

1 Like