Lush app advice

Hi has anyone used the lovenense lush app vibrator? If so where? Me and my partner are thinking about being daring on our wedding day/evening and having me wear one. Experiences needed please. X

1 Like

Only used it at home and used the app from work.

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding.

We have the Lush, which reminds me that we really need to review it, so thanks for the prompt.

From a practical perspective I would say, it’s not super quiet but any noisy room would easily frown it out. The app works well and the control works at a reasonable distance, that might be phone dependant though.

The long distance control also works well and in fact can be a good option even if your in the same room as the wearer’s phone can be closer to the device!

Mrs W has used it both at home and when out alone (not yet brave enough to try when there are too many other people around). She finds she can’t wear it for too long as it can get uncomfortable but it does get her juices going! Not the right kind of stimulation for climax for her though.

I’ll look forward to that review @welshlovers72.

Mr V and myself have been thinking about getting one of these for quite some time, but it’s quite pricey for a sex toy. It’s on the wishlist but maybe we’ll take the plunge in the new year if it comes on sale. (We missed in Black Friday as we bought a GoPro Camera)

@hornygal91 If you get one then review it and let us know. :slight_smile: Also, congrats on the upcoming wedding!!

1 Like

I have one! The app is great for long distance. Cross country lol. It’s not quiet at all though. I’ve worn it out and unless there’s ambient noise, store music or restaurants with TV, people can probably hear it.

Just make sure you get the app synced up when you get it. Your wedding day is going to be busy so don’t add app trouble shooting to it!

Make sure your phones (you’ll both need it if you extend the long distance area) have the latest OS.

Congrats :slight_smile:

1 Like