Lux toys in the bath?

Hi folks, tried searching for an answer but no luck, maybe someone knows?

I have invested in lelo wand and a swan vibrator, both waterproof supposedly. I'd love to use them in the bath but I like bubbles/salts, and would hate for the silicone to go nasty if it reacts. Anyone knows if it is safe or should I stick to the clean water?
Thanks in advance

To be honest i have never tried with bath products in the bath....
However....
I saw this online recently....

"Silicone

Silicone is soft and lifelike, it is hypo-allergenic, and it warms up quickly to body temperature. It is non-porous and so is easy to clean with mild soap and water It may also be boiled for sterilization to allow for sex-toy sharing without the need for condoms. Unlike jelly rubber and other porous substances, silicone can be sterilized in temperatures up to 300 °C (572 °F). In addition, it can be bleached in a 10% bleach solution. Sex toys made of silicone are more expensive than those made of jelly and rubber, but they are particularly durable and will last for years with appropriate care."

So given they say it can be bleached in 10% i dont think bath products will affect much as long as you clean it properly so there is no residue...

Probably was not any help but i hope ot was x

Thank you, stephiski! I saw that too, but they also come with warnings about lotions/massage oils :(

They should be fine! The thing about the massage oil warning is that oil can supposedly degrade the silicone, but I've been using my silicone toys with coconut oil and oil-based lube for absolutely ages and never once had a problem.

I also take my Lelo large wand into the bath pretty much weekly and routinely sterilise my solid silicone toys with a 10% bleach solution - silicone's basically indestructible (maybe a slight exaggeration but that stuff is sturdy) and totally non-porous and unless for some reason you're bathing with something concentrated and highly corrosive, I wouldn't worry.

Thank you, sleepycelia! It's what I was hoping to hear :)

They should be fine. If not Lovehoney have a years return policy and Lelo also have a warrenty if needed x