Toys in the bath/shower

Hi everyone !

Hoping this isn't just me but when it comes to using my toys either in the bath or shower it just doesn't feel right !

This goes for either clitoral vibrators or G-Spot vibrators, it feels like it's sort of dry down there which is odd considering you would think the water would make things a bit more slippery!

Anyone else feel like this?
Any ideas on how to get around this or is bathtime fun just not for me ?

No i understand. Water isnt a super great lubricant anyways. It can be quite risky using dildo's etc underwater as you dont want to trap water inside you, dirty water left inside you = possible UTI. Pass 🤚

🐼

SquirtyPanda wrote:

No i understand. Water isnt a super great lubricant anyways. It can be quite risky using dildo's etc underwater as you dont want to trap water inside you, dirty water left inside you = possible UTI. Pass 🤚

🐼

Ah, wow - really didn't think of it that way!!

You could use silicone lube. It's doesn't come off like a water-based one would :-)

Silicone lube is great in the shower. I have some, I didn't use it right the first time as I used it in my silicone toys which isn't what it's meant for. It's waterproof so great for use with toys in the shower.

I always feel wary of using toys in the shower but they are tried and tested after all!
I tend to stick with my glass dildo for shower play as it won't become damaged with silicone lubricant. X

I use a suction cup dildo every time I take a shower, I usually stick it to the end of the shower, meaning my head and neck is under the showerhead. Sometimes I even take the showerhead and use that too, it's amazing.

I would consider getting a suction cup dildo!

i do like my suction cup dong when I have a shower or bath, but as I now have a butt plug too may be I should try that

A common misconception is that "water is wet so it must be a good lubricant". 

As you've discovered, it is not! 

Definitely get yourself some silicone lube for bathtime fun. 

Just be SUPER careful as it will make your bath/shower VERY (and I mean VERY) slippery! 

Also, silicone lube is not compatible with silicone toys, so check the compatibility before you use it with your favourite toy.