Magic wands

ok i really want to save up for one of theses but are they worth it ? do you get off ok with them and also how good are they for being tied up too ??

anyone got any comments of these ?

This blogs taking off ;) hehe
not really used one or anything but ive heard there really good! probably one of the most popular toys for its price range!
i reckon you give it a go, im sure you wont be disappointed! As far as being tied up as well..well let me know how that goes lol

I've not used one properly, a friend of mine put hers on the end of my nose for shits and giggles, I ended up having a sneezing fit for a good fifteen minuets afterwards.

I want one :D

kinky emo - i will buy you one just to put on your nose haha :P

sounds like a deal might even video it for you tho if you sneezed for 15 mins how long can u cum for LOL

haha! i dont think it would be 15 mins :P
it might be good but not that good!
a video of you shoving your nose into a magic wand? pretty sure i wouldnt by it to please your sense of smell :P

Riddler001 wrote:

haha! i dont think it would be 15 mins :P
it might be good but not that good!
a video of you shoving your nose into a magic wand? pretty sure i wouldnt by it to please your sense of smell :P

i dont know not had a good time in a while LOL so you never know but i will have to save up for one so might be a while befor i can tell you :(

aww thats no good "/
hmm..im sure you'll get one sooner or later ;)

Kinky_emo wrote:

sounds like a deal might even video it for you tho if you sneezed for 15 mins how long can u cum for LOL

Hmm well when you buy one you can tell us.

oh i will in a full review lol

I have one and it's great! Can sometimes be too poweful, mind you... often I prefer a regular finger vibe if I'm feeling particularly sensitive. But you definitely won't regret buying one!

Thanks for the info shellyboo

can anyone recommend one of the wand attachments that gives the best clitoral stimulation?

That's it.. I need to get me one of these :)

we've been through a fair few attachments and the ones that JJ prefers are the ones below.....as well as the plain silicone cover.

For dedicated clit play the eroscillator is well worth a look, the wand which isa Hitachi with adjustable speed control is always on standby for mild play through to full on teasing/bondage play, but the eroscillator is for us more finely 'tuneable'.......wouldn't want to be without either as each can give a slightly different sensation. One tip that i stumbled on which JJ thought was a neat trick was to use the wand in conjunction with a butt plug inserted vaginally......

using the wand to 'excite' the base of the plug and then in turn moving upward to the clit and back again.....

another tip is that microphone stands are cheap as chips - either small desk top ones or teh larger ones...with a bit of bondage tape you can tape the wand to the 'boom' and with your partner restrained place the stand/wand/eroscillator exactly where you want - and still have your hands free to explore elsewhere.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20090

downside of the one above is that there's a degree of handling/adjustment needed to keep it within the folds of the lips.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22684