"Magic" Wands

oh boy, do i want to scream my pleasure from the roof tops. My plug in wand is insane, it has me cumming and leaping about, then grinding and twitching and ohhhh, just sooo devine. Once i've played with the wand or had it played on me then even when its out of reach my body is on fire, every touch or even thought sends me to amazing places and gives wonderous orgasams. It is fantastic, i love it and have to be prised from it. I am also restricted with its use else i would never do anything else - ever. If your clit is the centre of YOUR being this is what it has been waiting for ... go on see how high it takes you and how much desire you are capable of. Now, where did i put it ...

I have a plug in and a rechargeable one unfortunatly my rechargable one broke, but there is a lot more power from the plug in one. we always have an extension lead at the ready as ours has a very short lead :( but they are amazing!!

also you know the plug in one is never going to run out of power just when you need it most

hornycornish wrote:

oh boy, do i want to scream my pleasure from the roof tops. My plug in wand is insane, it has me cumming and leaping about, then grinding and twitching and ohhhh, just sooo devine. Once i've played with the wand or had it played on me then even when its out of reach my body is on fire, every touch or even thought sends me to amazing places and gives wonderous orgasams. It is fantastic, i love it and have to be prised from it. I am also restricted with its use else i would never do anything else - ever. If your clit is the centre of YOUR being this is what it has been waiting for ... go on see how high it takes you and how much desire you are capable of. Now, where did i put it ...

Great post HC !!! It really conjures a picture !!! Yeah I love my magic wand too. It gives me (a fella) knockout orgasms. Only problem is that it sets a high benchmark for a partner to achieve with you when bringing you off by other means. Then again, who needs a partner when you've got a Wand?!! Hope you make some more posts. I'll be watching out for them