Magnets

Magnetic sex toys: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27255

I wonder if they have any health benefits. Like those bands you can get for travel sickness.... it would be fab if they sorted out that problem as I love wearing kegel balls while travelling.

I must admit while I am also interested in these, I have some concerns.... mostly because of hearing tales of magnets in stomachs and things. I'm sure these are ok though.

What are your thoughts on them?

I suspect your stomach will be ok as long as you don’t swallow them.

I’m curious to know what benefit the magnetic version has over standard balls?

Talking of health benefits, I used to suffer severe period pains and have to reach for pain killers very regularly, using magnets changed all that!

I thought exactly the same thing when I saw these. About the magnets getting stuck in kids stomachs and them having to have them removed. But I'm sure these are 100% fine. Lovehoney wouldn't see then other wise. :)

I have to say Im never convinced by all these healtth benefits from such small magnets when we live surrounded by such a huge magnectic field every day. But if they help anyone then thats always a good thing.

Id actually be a little concerned by how brittle hematite is, if you fell or were in an accident they might knock into each other and break a chip off. Im sure 99.999999% of the time they are safe or they wouldnt be sold, but Id rather have something a bit more robust inside me personally.

I'm not to sure on the heath benefits for them, and I'm sure they'll be ok since the area they're designed for isn't your mouth lol!

I expect they would have more benefits exersize wise when inside you they'd still have the magnetic desire to be attached to one another and your body whilst moving would be moving them about and ttrying to seperate them in a way? So making your muscles work that much harder.

I really like the look of these, I sleep on a magnetic underlay thing and its done wonders for my back...don't know how and could be a placebo effect but works for me! So I would be super keen to try these, supposed to improve circulation...but I'd try them not for that reason, they just look really nice and I imagine the magnet sensation could feel good!

These do look like an interesting product, though I expect the unique way they will behave due to magnetic attraction is the only added benefit of these kegel balls.

Although hemoglobin in the blood is weakly magnetic, the magnets used in consumer products are orders of magnitude too weak to have any effect on the cells. Otherwise we would be pulled apart during MRI scans!

Though you have to give significant thought into the placebo effect, although little is fully understood, it does work!!!

As for the stomachm do not worry too much, most issues with magnets are due to two magnets being attracted across the intestinal wall causing the walls to break.