Major Help needed!!

Good luck, let us know how you get on :)

You're doing the right thing.

Be strong tomorow, and every day there after.

I'll be thinking about you. x

Hope all goes well tomorrow. Will be thinking of you. Be strong and don't back down. Let us know how it goes.

Good luck tomorrow.

I have not been on the forums much this weekend, so have only just read this thread.

It is really terrible what has happened to you, I can only echo what others have said. You have made the right desicion to get checked. Be strong tomorrow and you will get through this.

Take care, thinking of you tomorrow.

Dear miss brown eyes
So so sorry to hear about your ordeal, abuse like this should be reported if you have the energy to do so. Years ago I was abused and didn't have the energy or was to ashamed. But as you learn from live experience this was a rape and he needs to be given a lesson that he should not be a bully.
Dear brown eyes look after yourself and stay safe. Reporting his in the way you feel able too, would benefit you, incase this bastard comes back.

Please take care. Hugs and kisses to you, be brave my dear. X
Good luck for the future, you seem a nice person.

Thank you everyone, I will let you all know what happens and how it all goes!

Thank you for everything. Twincats that is terrible! I hope you are ok now?

Good luck for tomorrow x

Good luck sending hugs and strengh.

Good luck tomorrow MissBrownEyes x

Hope it all goes well tomorrow, and you have someone to go with you. Stay strong xx

Good luck with tomorrow. I was really sorry to hear that you're going through such a tough time at the moment, but I was glad to see that you've already had such thoughtful support from the people here on the forums. I don't think I can really add much to what's already been said, but I think you're brave to have the strength to be honest about what happened and to seek help and support. You seem like a really kind person and I hope that you'll be able to move on in time from this really negative experience. Will be thinking of you and wishing you the best :) x

I can't even sleep im so nervous lol...literally sitting in bed rocking. But i'll be ok! I have to go in the morning then i have work but i will get on right away as soon as possible and post a thread about how it went :)

Thanks guys! I really dont know what i would do without you guys right now

Lots of luck, honey. Just remember they've seen and heard it all before. Big hugs xx

Sorry to hear that you had to go through this.

Good luck for today

Take care x

GlamRockChick wrote:

Lots of luck, honey. Just remember they've seen and heard it all before. Big hugs xx

+1 Good Luck Sweety xxx

There is nothing more for me to add that has not already been said.

But I am glad you have realised that what he did was wrong and is assault and I hope that you get back to enjoying things again at a level you are happy with.

No one knows when you are ready for things except you and people should always respect the word No, regardless of the situation.

Good luck babes ♡ x

How did it go? Been thinking about you. Hope you are OK.

Thinking of you today, MissBrownEyes. Keep being brave, you're so strong xx