Male anal canal - Small random ball thing?

So I've noticed every time I use my fingers for anal stimulation on my partner, that he has this ball type thing. It's not on the walls but rather just hanging around. It's hard and about the size of a pea. Does anyone have any idea what it could be please? He's such a worrier and always assumes the worst, so I don't want to say anything unless it's necessary.

Internal piles??

Has he ever expressed any discomfort/bleeding when pooing?

It maybe best to get it checked anyway for peace of mind - for both of you.

Rather a moments embarrassment than a lifetime of regret!!!

Xxxxxx

Like LNT said to could be piles. My husband has had them in the past yes its embarrassing to see the Dr but believe me they have seen more bums, dangley bits etc than anyone realises.

Always best to get it checked out. 🙂

Sounds like internal piles to me too. Worth having a trip to the GP to see what they suggest to reduce it. Especially if he's experienced bleeding, itchiness or soreness. I'd leave anal play alone until it's resolved. X

I'd have to go with everyone else I think its piles too.

Thank you so much everyone! I did think that may be the case. I remember him mentioning blood when he went to the toilet a few months back. He's a real worrier about health issues so I wanted to be sure that was likely to be it ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I should say that I suffered quite a lot from the dreaded 'Chalfonts' for years but that I have not been troubled by them since we started pegging (about 18 years ago!) and I'm sure this is no coincidence.

There used to be a procedure called Lord's anal dilation (perhaps it is still used, I don't know) intended to cure piles and I suspect regular not-too-ambitious anal play has something of the same effect. At least it certainly worked for me so I would not let the fact that he has piles put you off careful experimentation with anal sex.

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Thank you so much everyone! I did think that may be the case. I remember him mentioning blood when he went to the toilet a few months back. He's a real worrier about health issues so I wanted to be sure that was likely to be it

I would still suggest a quick check up - it can't do any harm xxx

I will discuss it with him and try to get him to get it checked out anyway. He's a bit afraid of Dr's etc so I'm not sure he will take my advice though.