Male anal play

NatandTom wrote:

Bigjason wrote:

So I don't know what the problem was?

The problem was that she didn't consent to it. She was consenting to sex with you. Not the use of a large dildo. If you hadn't discussed using it with her it's very understandable why she was mad.

Surely she realised it was a dildo being used? Or did she object to the fact you'd maybe used it on yourself, which would be more understandable?

Michael777 wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

Bigjason wrote:

So I don't know what the problem was?

The problem was that she didn't consent to it. She was consenting to sex with you. Not the use of a large dildo. If you hadn't discussed using it with her it's very understandable why she was mad.

Surely she realised it was a dildo being used? Or did she object to the fact you'd maybe used it on yourself, which would be more understandable?

Pretty off topic, but had to reply... 

Mentioned that drink was involved so that is your answer right there.

She never consented to use toys she had consented to sex with you... 

Consent is EVERYTHING. She was right to be mad 

This thread has gone off topic 

Please use the correct threads for your discussions. Warnings are issued and threads shut down for breaking the rules. 

Just a reminder this is about male anal play, not couple's sexual antics after a night out! 

If it continues to go off topic I will have no choice but to close it to stop duplication of chat. 

Sooo...

To bring it back on topic, I'm new to this subject, but...

Thinkng of a beginner prostate plug

Only interested in prostate stimulation atm

Is it a good idea to get a douche too?

Yes, though it is not strictly necessary, by paying attention to diet and and bowel movements then it is possible to know when you wont encounter any feces in the rectum. A douche will clean you out better though and remove any potential of encountering anything.

Dont be tempted to use too much water, you basically dont want the water to pass into your colon or it can get messier. 400ml douche, then hold for a few minutes, then push the water out then repeat. That is enough for a good flush out and can be done in just a few minutes over the loo. It is a good idea to wait a little while after, half hour or so, to make sure any remaining water comes out.

What are you thinking of getting?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16665

Rtexjohn wrote:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16665

That's quite a bargain! I'd like a butt plug that I can keep in for a few hours whilst I do other things. I need decent length as I'm used to playing with eleven inches of dildo for deep play. I often have the need to feel something up there when not playing though, so am looking for something to satisfy that particular craving whilst I'm out and about! Any suggestions?

I’m with Phoenix tried many times to cum from anal play alone, but not quite managed it! Just don’t forget abkut your wife! :)

I don't cum with prostate play ever but if I get deep inside and push against the dildo to make it go deep as possible then I often find I just start suddenly cumming even when I'm not even erect.

15 years ago I would have never thought about anal sex but my wife started it with fingers, small dildo and then she bought a strap-on with various sizes. I'd been having her anally at her request but never had it from anyone. Now after gentle use my anus gets used weekly not only by her but lots of our swinging friends, ladies with strap-ons and guys of various sizes to completion. I enjoy it, no love it as they do it as part of my humiliation. I can give anal sex to ladies quite happily but one thing I really hate is doing it to another guy and my wife knows this but still makes me do it now and again as my punishment being her sub. To be quite honest about it is I can't get enough anal play.