Male contraceptive pill

I’m just curious to see how many men would take the contraceptive pill that is being developed - I personally would love to as I’m not sure I’m ready for a vasectomy yet but don’t want the wife to have unnecessary hormones pumped through her body.

• Yes I would
  • No chance
0 voters
1 Like

I think this is a brilliant idea personally, unfortunately ive had to have the pill for various reasons, however my partner now has had a vasectomy that has gone horrifically wrong. If this was around im sure he would of opted for the pill instead.

1 Like

I’m not keen on having a vasectomy, having had problems in that area from an operation. We have been using condoms for last 10 years as wife doesn’t want to take pill due to the side effects and I’m in full support so yes I’d give it a go.

I find condoms these days are nearly as good now but would like to have a go again!

1 Like

I would happily take it.

I just wonder how many women would trust a man when he said “It’s OK. You won’t get pregnant. I’m on the pill.”

1 Like

I had the vasectomy, so no need for a pill for me. I can see how it would be a viable alternative, however.