most popular

What type of contraception are you taking I am unable to take the pill or implant what is your prefers option

Mirena Coil. I really struggled on the pill and my then GP suggested it (to be honest, I think she had just learnt how to do them and wanted a guinea pig!). I've had next to no problems with it and although the first one hurt a lot going in (see comment about being the guinea pig), I changed GPs before having it replaced and the second one was much easier!!

The hormones are localised so aren't really affecting my mood like the pill did (i'm prone to depression so did find the pill made it worse) and I like that I can essentially just forget about it.

My husband had a vasectomy, obviously finished having children. That is the best. The implant was blooming awful and the worst thing I ever did. The pills were generally ok for me

Vasectomy here too. Nice and easy and we are done with having kids so it was our best option.

C used to be on the implant but she switched to the pill mid last year. She prefers the pill.but she can have the odd mood swing.

We just use condoms now and have done for about 4 years. Aive had both the pill and the implant and was so down, I went totally off sex for a while too. This is the best I've eve felt so well worth it.

I have used quite a few different contraceptions over the years and am currently on the injection which I am having zero problems with and having tried the implant and pill this year also this definitely is the best method for me. I still have periods but a lot lighter and the pain I was experiencing before is a lot less. Before kids I would of sworn by the implant but after kids I did nothing but bleed on it, it’s funny how our body changes and how what works for one doesn’t for another. The pill has never really agreed with me and I have never tried the coil, that scares me but I have no idea why! Good luck and hope you find something that works for you soon.

i had the snip many years and partners ago.

all ways use comdoms in a new relationship and if it gets serious, its off down the clinic to get screened. once we've got the all clear its bare back all the way

My wife uses the patch. Changes it once a week. It works really well for us. Easy to use and discreet. no worry about missing a pill or anything else.