Male cuming twice

As it happens, last night. First with some awesome PIV, followed by more pleasure for Sexterminatrix, then came again as I was cleaning up all the toys in the shower. Quite the leg-shaker!

I’ll have to try doing that again once I rehydrate hahaha!

1 Like

So the most I’ve cum in a solo session is four times.
The way I do this is as I am about to climax I immediately take my hands off and don’t touch me penis for a good minute or so. I then have the orgasm and some cum comes out.
I then start again until I feel and orgasm coming and again remove my hand.

Want to try and beat my PB of four. Only had to stop as much balls couldn’t take much more.

2 Likes

If we’re talking rapid succession then sadly I’ve not done two proper breast covering shots like that since my teens, early twenties. I can often still carry on these days but only one is a good squirting and the second is far less impressive load

1 Like

That’s my party trick, but we’ve not taken advantage of it for years

1 Like

When I was younger girlfriend rubbed massaged my balls loads in my boxer shorts then I cumed.

She then Penis hand job and few minutes later cumed again.

Haven’t really done anything similar to that but will try to edge then stop so some comes out then try again.

Normally when I cum I go soft afterwards and I’m a grower and not a shower so can’t really keep going and have sex or anything when my Penis goes softer and smaller.

I can go again but do like to have a bit of a break, few hours recovery as it feels better for me.

2 Likes

Its pretty standard for my husband. Sometimes he’ll cum in two different places for me, like start with PIV and finish with anal, leaving a load in each - that’s my favorite. Other times he’ll cum in me and reset without ever pulling out, and then cum again. Max I’ve seen is about 4 times in an hour (with different partners), but I think after the first two there’s not much liquid left to give. Usually I don’t get more than once or twice, since I’m not the only one with warm, wet places to fill.

2 Likes

Yes I’ve been with men that can do this. It’s not overly common though.

1 Like

Does having a orgasm but without the cum count?

1 Like

I usually cum everyday as I have a great wife and a day ago I came twice in less than an hour with her. Younger days I could 3 to 4 times in a row.

3 Likes

Hubby cums every day, quite a few times now he can cum more than once a day.

3 Likes

When I was much younger I could cum, stay hard and keep fucking then cum again in a few minutes. Now that I am older the only time I can come close to that is if I am being pegged or prostate massaged. After cumming while having my ass toyed if she keeps going I can some times cum again a second time in just a few minutes. Most the time the orgasm is too intense and need her to stop.

4 Likes

I’ve experienced something a little strange a couple of times recently. It is when we are having PIV where I orgasm, but I don’t ejaculate. I keep going as before and in a short time I orgasm again and this time ejaculate. Both orgasms are separate and both enjoyable.

1 Like

@valbowski77 i was just reading your post and myself and my OH found your post very relatable

1 Like

Yes, but not within minutes as mentioned by @Unicorn_princess. I would definitely say twice within 15 minutes, I don’t seem to lose hardness it just takes awhile for the pressure to build again.

1 Like