Male Grooming - And not just down there

I like to stay neatly trimmed down there and I like to think it stays a bit cooler there as a result. Today being a hot day I had that manly scent, okay sweat, treated with deodorant but it made me wonder if I trimmed my armpits whether that would help keep it cooler there too? Do any guys groom more than just down there?

My OH use to trim his arm pits, he thinks it feels more comfortable and looks sexier :) Don't know if it feels cooler though 😄

I've been shaving my armpits for about 4 yrs now, go for it, why not? :)

Not really thought about it tbh although I'm not overly hairy up top, have recently started giving the undercarriage a bit of attention and, wow! So much more airy & free in this warmer weather!

Thanks for the replies, might give my pits a trim then. See if that makes it a bit more airy!😊

I trim my armpits and sometimes fully shave them. My experience is that I don't seem t get such sweaty armpits. Give it a go.

I have shaven them for years now, I find they are so much cleaner and reduces any manly scent. I also think they look a lot better.

I'm a fairly hairy chap. I've been all over grooming for several years now. Actually I very rarely shave anywhere on my body, but using a body trimmer enables me to get a good even trim on my chest, armpits and arms, as well as 'down there'! I feel cooler, fresher and generally cleaner for doing it. Also only need 1 towel now insetad of at least 2 to get dry!!!

I trimmed mine today and it does feel much cooler than before. I've never really thought about trimming anywhere else but if it helps with drying off too I might start doing elsewhere too. Cheers guys!😉

Great that you are happy! I bet it looks nice too :)