Male masturbator that require little effort

Hi, my names Matt, I’ve using love honey for about 10 years now and recently signed up to test.

I’m looking for a male masturbator that requires little input. I’ve had a motorcycle accident and broken my thoracic (1st) ribs and right collarbone. This means wanking is out of the question and I cannot expect my wife to tie up the duty daily.

I have a larger than average cock size if that makes a difference.

Looking forward to your suggestions.

Matt

Hello and welcome @matt-1982 :slightly_smiling_face:

Have you thought about a wand? Some people find the mains-powered ones good enough to make them jizz through their clothes. :slightly_smiling_face: Not everyone likes vibrations in the same kind of way though, but it might be worth considering?

The Classic gets a lot of love on here. :+1: (it does have a male attachment, but it’s a tight fit, so may not be suitable).

1 Like

Thanks Ian.

My wife has the wand. We’ve given that a great review. Vibrations alone do no do it for me and like you say that attachment is quite small and cuts off the circulation :joy: in a bad way.

Matt

I have trouble with that attachment too, and I’m not even large. :slightly_smiling_face:

There are thrusting ones, like this Thrust Pro Tech, but they seem to have mixed reviews.

Sorry I couldn’t be more help. Hopefully someone else can throw some ideas your way. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Have you tried the wand with lots of lube, rubbing the wand on your banjo strap? ( can’t think of the medical term!)

Have you tried Jett Extra https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40930 . I loved this , Once you find the setting it’s effortless. I also have the pulse which does have some size issues if you are going hands free but again if you find the correct area its amazing

I have wanted to buy that but I have seen the reviews have been very mixed

Frenulum I believe the medical term is @WillC but banjo strap is just as good :rofl:

1 Like

@JustSomeFun @WillC I’m going with banjo strap :joy:

I’ve not tried it. I’ll see if the wife fancies a go later. She’ll probably just nick it back and use it on herself though :joy:

Thanks @Ian_Chimpand @biggie79 I think I’ll try the wand on the ‘bango strap’ first and if I like that maybe purchase the jett.
The Pro thrust is a bit expensive for such mixed reviews

1 Like

Would be amazing toy wise , I agree creativity seems a bit lost at the minute or maybe there are loads of toys I don’t know about

Fleshlight do devices that move the Fleshlight for you, I’m not sure I can link to them as it looks like Lovehoney no longer sell them but they used to. Sorry if this breaks a rule?

I had this one to test

It’s fiddly if you use the remotes and not so good as a couples vibrator but as a male masturbator it works very well with little or no input needed from the user. The best one I’ve tried in fact.

1 Like

Do you mean the Launch?

(It hides the photos of discontinued items on my phone, but if you flip to landscape they turn up :+1:)

1 Like

Hey there man, the fleshlight launch (which is incredibly pricey mind) would be perfect for you I think it does all the work for you and has an app to control the speed etc, might be worth checking out.

It is pretty heavy though for the angle (2.5kg I think?) so perhaps might need the wife to hold it but still

@matt-1982 is there like a specific kind of stimulation that works for you? I wrote a review on the mantric head stimulator sex toy and that’s great for just pure vibration but you can actually pump it up and down to add to it :slight_smile:

Yeah that launch looks great as I have a flesh light and really like it. Problem is, I have to rest my arms/shoulders and chest as much as possible due to the accident.

You’ve all been really helpful

Matt

I did indeed or the lightweight version for the QuickShot’s.

1 Like

A light hold on the Launch is all that is required.

1 Like

@matt-1982 i get good results on the banjo strap, it’s just a case of getting the right speed for you and hitting the spot. I actually blasted my OH’s hair a few weeks ago whilst experimenting with our wand!

3 Likes